I.S.K.>BOSTON.1

thynk_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

i like the colours very much, and kudos to the guy who writes sunlite.

anytime you have "king" in your crew name though...you're asking for bad things. to each their own, rock rock on

Influential Style Kings, you are definitely not. Not Kings, or influential. Sorry. What are you Kings of? Who do you influence? Think up a new name...boston's graff may be half dead, but dont start calling yourselves kings, just because theres only a few heads painting.

Originally posted by evileats

Influential Style Kings, you are definitely not. Not Kings, or influential. Sorry. What are you Kings of? Who do you influence? Think up a new name...boston's graff may be half dead, but dont start calling yourselves kings, just because theres only a few heads painting.

What he said.

Until you can burn people that last painted in the 80s, you should probably not even think about having "kings" as part of your crew name.

hmmm. well i respect that, i suppose.

we're not trying to diss anyone, just doin our own thing. Reflecting our individual styles, which we are kings of....for whatever its worth. If it will make ya'll happy just call it the Ill Side Krew...same difference....

Originally posted by thynk_one

hmmm. well i respect that, i suppose.

we're not trying to diss anyone, just doin our own thing. Reflecting our individual styles, which we are kings of....for whatever its worth. If it will make ya'll happy just call it the Ill Side Krew...same difference....

I guess the problem is you don't really understand what "king" means. Calling yourself "kings" is, by nature, a boast to every other writer in Boston that you're better than they are. How can you not have seen that being a problem considering your skill level?

Right. I guess you missed the part where I said I'm not dissin anyone...forget all this ish. I know there's shit everywhere that 's bigger and better...but the story is the same with every wall out there. In fact I don't think there is anyone who really can say his shit is the hottest, and most original shit to come around. Its all good man, some better than others, and some really bad. But I think it's all just part of the game. If you feel the need to come down on us because we chose to use the term kings in one of our productions...go ahead. But the true kings will keep living and painting above all this bullshit...keeping true to their style and leaving the "graffiti dictionary" at home.

KING OF WHAT?????

First off you should NEVER call yourself a KING....

The funny thing is that I NEVER see you guys up...really now NEVER!

Do you know what a KING is? really?

King isn't just who can rock the best burners! it's everything....TAGS, Fill-Ins, Simples, Burners, and Productions....and you dont even come close to being a KING? Maybe a town clown.....

"hmmm. well i respect that, i suppose. "

you suppose? no it's a fact!

"But the true kings will keep living and painting above all this bullshit...keeping true to their style and leaving the "graffiti dictionary" at home."

Learn your history... BOSTON HISTORY!!!! How about this... why dont you just rock a production that would be different than anyone esle has done...Be like Apple...."THINK DIFFERENT™" Or better yet...Rock something that is fresh...you fucking TOY!!!!!

Maybe you are a king....KING OF ALL TOYS!!! Thats a great title to have......

Right. I guess you missed the part where I said I'm not dissin anyone...

And you seemed to ignore the part where I explained to you, in your ignorance, that calling yourselves "kings" was, in fact, an insult to the rest of the writers in the city. If the graffiti scene in Boston wasn't emasculated, your little "crew" would have to defend yourselves against that statement.

forget all this ish. I know there's shit everywhere that 's bigger and better...but the story is the same with every wall out there. In fact I don't think there is anyone who really can say his shit is the hottest, and most original shit to come around.

You guys certainly can't. With this derivatve production (take a little ATT, a little 3A, mix in some some CAYPER and voila!) and barely any presence on the streets...

Its all good man, some better than others, and some really bad. But I think it's all just part of the game. If you feel the need to come down on us because we chose to use the term kings in one of our productions...go ahead.

I never needed your permission.

But the true kings will keep living and painting above all this bullshit...keeping true to their style and leaving the "graffiti dictionary" at home.

Yeah, "leave the graffiti dictionary at home" so you can make sure to remain ignorant of what you're saying when you say it. That's smart. Ignorance might be bliss but it's not a prophylactic.

I'm happy to know that you're not indicitve of all young writers from the area. If you were, Boston's scene would be 100% dead.

This shit depresses me.

whatever man... i just decided to be bigger than that. i dont need to sit here arguing with internet graff geeks to prove myself...and so if you read that post...wheres your stuff big man?

Just a reminder kid, you never know who the real person behind the alias is... someone you talk shit to on-line just might have had a bigger impact on Boston graffiti than you and your whole damn "crew" combined. Just some food for thought...

By the way, where is that super-keen production? Just for reference, of course...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

(take a little ATT, a little 3A, mix in some some CAYPER and voila!) and barely any presence on the streets...

i agree with that^. calling yourselves kings when the only one with presence is shapes. and this is the first time ive heard of/seen spheres besides the bathroom at school.

no king for you!

-thegrafnazi

but um on the lighter side the picture does look nice

-R

Guest whiteybulger

Shapes is up....mostly tags....take a walk around the big area with the people and the prudential and the hancock, copley and hines convention in that big city of Boston....shit while your at it why not enjoy A huge slice o' death from Little Stevies Pizza.....I'm sure on your journey, you will see many a shapes tags.

Archived