Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i ride a bike with thin tires and wear spandex....im going to get in your way

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Aug 27, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

who else has a sever problem with these people. every fucking day....EVERY DAY!!! on the way to work i get these two assholes with blinking lights strapped to their backs riding side by side DIRECTLY in the middle of the right lane....it never fucking fails!!! id go around them but i have to stay in the right lane to get to where im going so i end up in this goddamn 6 mph parade until i make it to my intersection. i have no problem with people riding bikes at all, its great. the problem lies with the guys with spandex and thin tires....i cant say ive ever come across someone on a mountain bike riding in the center of my lane...or some kid on a huffy...nope just these assholes in spandex. yes you have your own race in france...that does not mean your a car...get the fuck out of the middle of the road!!!

thank you.

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. failure

failure Guest

no spandex...but i'll be offended just the same.

nobody rides mountain bikes or huffy's becausethey're slower, heavier, and they suck. if they did, they'd be even slower and more "in your way".

and they're in the middle of the lane so they don't getfucked up by fools who park and don't look in their rear view mirror before they open their door

i'd like to take my bike with thin tires and throw it through your fucking windshield. dork.

CARSARECOFFINS

[This message has been edited by failure (edited 08-27-2001).]

3. failure

failure Guest

i guess i'd need something a bit heavier than a bike huh? hammer will do i guess.

4. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

yes i hate bitch ass bikers that take up the road. I bike a lot and i might like cut in front of your car or some shit but you wont catch me pullin that hand signal shit and shit shiaaat.

5. beardo

beardo Guest

its the people who carry the 'fuck you im on a bike and you need to respect my vehicular status' motherfuckers that piss me off. if you know a car wants to get past you is it that big of a deal to scoot over for 10 yards and let them pass? whos the bigger asshole.

its the attitude that does it.

6. failure

failure Guest

i definitely hear that. but it's more born out of frustration with being ran off the road and almost killed a gazillion times because some cellphone talking, mcmuffin eating retard ain't paying attention. we're a lot less protected and have a lot more to lose so it's natural to be pissy.

also, if you've ever run into a car door at 25 miles an hour you'll think twice about cruising within 4 feet of any parked car.

7. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Mountain bikeing is one of my fav hobbies, and i always wear a t shirt and pants when im bikeing, sometimes shorts..... WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO wear spandex???????????????? Oh, cause your polyultra wicking material will wick the sweat away and it will cut off a second of your time, on a trail your rideing for fun???

The greatest feeling in the world is to be rideing and pass up some person with total spandex and a lightspeed... When you have some baggy jeans and a t shirt with a 400 dollar bike...
    Fuck the bull shit.....

9. TOY

TOY New Jack

these motherfuckers all up in the turning lane and shit. id run them over if i could. i used to ride my 20" bike in the street but at laest i was all the way to the right side or on the sidewalk when possible.

10. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

i was at mcdonalds the other day..this 45 year old guy wearing hot pink spandex shorts, loose tank top that was like bright green...bright yellow roller blades, big oaklys..and he had those radio headphones on with the big square on one side. he was all skating around the parking lot backwards and hoping onto the curb...he wasnt in my way or anything, ijust thought it was funny. i threw grapes at him.

[This message has been edited by Chicken George (edited 08-27-2001).]

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

beardo knows the deal....no disrespect failure....as long as your not playing parade conductor your good to go but when youve got a mirror on your helmet and 3 cars behind you and you still feel the need to ride in the middle of the road your a dick.

we dont have cars parked on the side of the road here.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

12. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

YO!
    i can understand the frustration of motorists sometimes and it is all in everyone attitudes. the bottom line is this though, cyclists didn't take a driving test which in turn means they didn't sign a contract (license) which states that they must abide by the rules. so fuck off and look at my ass in my spandex shorts. also, why aren't you guys riding your bikes to work? i could go on for hours but i'll leave that to willy, dibs, joker, devilush, and the other handfull of dedicated cyclists on here. KISS OUR SPANDEX CLAD ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

13. Joker

Joker Dirty Dozen Crew

We have just as much right to be in the middle of the lane as you do. If I have to obey all the laws of the road just like a car... I'm using the lane. You don't like it, tough. Leave for work earlier.

14. QueenBee

QueenBee New Jack

I have to agree with failure on this one. In my city you can't ride on the sidewalks and you will get hit by fools in cars if you ride on the side of the street. Its like you're invisible if you don't ride in the middle of the street, and sometimes that doesn't even matter. If you aren't aggressive, you get ran over. I try to bike in bike lanes whenever possible.
    Just say no to spandex!

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i agree with my homies hesh and joker. we do have any kind of right just like you drivers. sorry if our spandex clad pussy riders get in your way, but you have like 3 tons of steel in comparison to our tiny bikes. you try getting hot in traffic, you try to duck the dumb asses that don't look in their damn rear view mirror to see if there is a bicyclist, you try to out run a car who is on your tail, and you try to out do some dumbass driver trying to compete with you. think about it, there are two different sides. and for some reason, the drivers are having such a hard damn time looking at the bikers perspective.
    and you guys who ride on the sidewalk, fucking luke sidewalker and shit, get off of it. did you know it's more dangerous to be riding on the sidewalk or really close to the sidewalk in comparision to the street?? don't be a pussy.
    *by the way, i have hot pink spandex, kiss my ass.
    *and we like our skinny wheels, so we can run your ass.

[This message has been edited by Devilush (edited 08-27-2001).]