i remember when ch0 was fun

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea thats just my point, no one posts no more, it was like right after the sweep team/mop squad war, its funny i relate it to the great civil war of 12oz, two sides fought galiantly online haha, and now that the war is over these are the only survivors, i dont even see noum up on here anymore, barley seek krook, rental a lil bit lately, and what happened to you aser1ne i remember when i first registered you were posting a lot

theres just nothing real fun to reply to anymore.

i lay low and wait for something cool to pop out at me.

back before the GREAT TOY MIGRATION of last year to present, channel zero was a fun place to have serious threads, as well as some of the funniest threads ever.

i dont see anything like that happening again.

^ yeah... ninjas and nightowls were like the first 'world war' of ch.zero

I'm still here, but now I'm getting the urge to tell some of the foolsthe shut the hell up.

I always used to just skim past their posts.

stop fucking whinning!

This is what happens.

You first get here to find a wonderful wonderland of wonder and amazement. Other writers talking about different things and the topics that are interesting are much more plentiful because you have just arrived so the topics that have been started 1000 times before are still new to you. Thus you enjoy it to the utmost. (im not sure how to spell that correctly).. You soon come to realize the same trash gets recycled over and over and over here. If it isn't ola it's uber, and if it isn't uber it's someone trying to bring back some slang they used on here a year ago. That is when it gets boring.

Guest WebsterUno

rather than being the thorn in

most peoples side, Ive been

spending more time in

BrickSlayers

PaperChase

Metal Heads

I dont post in those

spots, but Im usually in there

as of late. Then I go to

channel 0 to shoot the shit.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

This is what happens.

You first get here to find a wonderful wonderland of wonder and amazement. Other writers talking about different things and the topics that are interesting are much more plentiful because you have just arrived so the topics that have been started 1000 times before are still new to you. Thus you enjoy it to the utmost. (im not sure how to spell that correctly).. You soon come to realize the same trash gets recycled over and over and over here. If it isn't ola it's uber, and if it isn't uber it's someone trying to bring back some slang they used on here a year ago. That is when it gets boring.

i agree with that but man i been here for quite some time now, i dunno 3 or 4 years or something but now all of a sudden its boring as hell, it was never this bad, look not even tease posted in this yet...thats how bad its gotten!

and yea lately i been helpin the newbies in the trenches with 'fading prismas' and shit, or just checkin out my local thread in brickslayers, im not a thread starter so i guess i cant really talk but yea what ever

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i know that i stopped posting a lot once the board filled up with these kids trying to "king every thread". and when i am on here, i find that most of the time ill read a thread and type out my reply and decide to not even post it.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i know that i stopped posting a lot once the board filled up with these kids trying to "king every thread". and when i am on here, i find that most of the time ill read a thread and type out my reply and decide to not even post it.

Haha, I do the same thing.

I'll admit that i've been guilty of posting a few bullshit threads now and again but I generally try to post witty or worthwhile things on a whole. I dunno, all the great 12 oz wars were before my time so i can't really say for sure how great this site was a few years back but...oh well. I still realy enjoy channel zero, makes me laugh and think at the same time.

For those of you that have read Stephen Kings Dark Tower Series, the situation y'all paint of channel zero being burned out reminds me of the paralell world Roland lives in. Ha, where have all the gunslingers gone? Guys like me, e martyr, suicidebomber, I'mNotWitty represent Eddie/Suzzannah/Jake Guys like Kilo7 and Seeking are the Rolands.....And who might represent Flagg? Hmm.....

Remember when people used to post and actually have something to say? I am seeing alot of BS posting just to raise a post count to put them at a status that is valid nowhere else in the universe. Try and pick up a girl saying, "Hey, I'm a veteran of this totally cool website.", but for those of you who take offense you probably don;t even talk to girls cause your too damn busy trying to up this worthless post-count...

ARRGGHHHHH!!!!....I just don't understand, and there's no explainations needed.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ClueTwo

"Hey, I'm a veteran of this totally cool website."

Thank god there are numerous hot girls in here too...eh!?

Archived