I rammed a CHP vehicle today

Gunm

One of those days when you shouldn't leave the house.....

Yeah, i rear ended the fucker in a supermarket parking lot. I get out and thankfully, shit isn't too monged up (pickup truck was lightly scuffed. My gf's ride is slightly fucked up but nothing I can't fix. However, what did set all my alarms off was the two guys that get out with HOLSTERED GUNS. Awww shit...this is it...old Lens is gonna get shot...never again to return to 12oz all over a rear end.

Ha ha, turns out I rear ended an undercover CHP unit that was en route to serve a search warrant. Thankfully they were COOL as fuck and actually gave me and my gf some slack. The missus was pissed as fuck at me but eventually forgave me.

So now I have to suck it up, buy my gf a new fender and kiss goodbye all the goodies I was planning to buy with my last paycheck. Oh yeah, also the fun "point" that goes on my driving record thereby ensuring I get fucked that much more on insurance every month.

That and I got stabbed on the tongue by a six inch bamboo pike but that's a whole other story......

:( :D :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tell me about it.

I got a DUI. I was okay to drive really.

I got rearended on the parkway by some bitch who fell asleep behind me.

I got a speeding ticket when every motherfucker around me was speeding too.

I have since vowed to drive as little as possible. I haven't gone out and done anything in a long ass time.

I'm a depressed hermit crab.

Looking out the window, playing nintendo, while the wind blows... jacking off shit like that. Toes are tapping, hands are clapping, niggas are rapping.

Or something like that.

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

IT WASNT LIKE AN AWESOME REVENGE PLAN I HATCHED. I ONLY DID IT TO MAKE A MESS OUT FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE THAT THEY'D HAVE TO CLEAN UP. I'D SAY MORE OF AN ANNOYANCE. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT HAPPENED REGULARLY.

haha, this is hysterical.

reminds me of this powerpuff girls episode when the villains were doing the dumbest shit ever to be evil.

Originally posted by JohnnyLode

Why was a CHP serving a search warrant?

CHP means California Highway Patrol arcel...

yea... and even if highway patrol was, for some strange reason, going to serve a search warrant... why the fuck would they tell that to some random dude who just rearended them?

Originally posted by seppuku

yea... and even if highway patrol was, for some strange reason, going to serve a search warrant... why the fuck would they tell that to some random dude who just rearended them?

Because it's a search warrant, not a fucking FBI planned drug raid.

Didn't I tell you to go kill yourself many months ago?

Cloner....ABC's quote that is currently being used as my signature is from that thread where the kid is asking our help to get his t-shirts printed but all of his shit was cliched and a "one trick pony"

Seppuku - they were undercover agents investigating stolen vehicles. I'm obviously white, upstanding and not really prone to start calling up the homies going "yo dude, CHP is on the way! Clear out!" I don't know why the fuck the cop told me. I have his card if you wanna call him and ask. How the fuck should i know?

Dumbass

1988 - okay, it was a six foot bamboo pike but rather a six inch skewer. I got some fried tofu from Quickly and when i was driving my gf was feeding me, we hit a bump, I got stabbed very hard in the tounge and enjoyed the warm tatse of blood in my mouth for about ten minutes.