I quit graffiti.

non-hetero

This should be in a graffiti forum I suppose, but it's about growing up before it's too late.

I'm only 20, but I have a career in law & justice ahead of me, which requires a clean record. I'm finally moving out of my parents' attic tomorrow and now is as good as any time to grow out of childish habits.

30+ cans and a stach of caps will be on my front lawn tomorrow if anyone is interested.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by non-hetero

This should be in a graffiti forum I suppose, but it's about growing up before it's too late.

I'm only 20, but I have a career in law & justice ahead of me, which requires a clean record. I'm finally moving out of my parents' attic tomorrow and now is as good as any time to grow out of childish habits.

30+ cans and a stach of caps will be on my front lawn tomorrow if anyone is interested.

im gonna be a old man painting.

you quiter.

dont call it childish when it has more power than you'll ever possess in the law.

Originally posted by non-hetero

I have a career in law & justice which requires a clean record.

yo this fool is about to snitch on who ever walks near that box on his lawn:scowl:

PROFILE | REGISTER | MEMBERS | FAQ | SEARCH | LOGOUT

THE WRITERS FORUM > THE TRENCHES - DISCUSSION

FORUM POSTS THREADS LAST POST

THIRD RAIL

Graff news and discussion. 57703 3424

05-03-2003 04:51 PM

by T.T Boy

THE YARD

Graff tips, techniques, and advice. 37474 2175

05-03-2003 05:39 PM

by ctrl+alt+del

TRAINSPOTTING

Spotting trains and talking metal. 30376 1384

05-03-2003 09:15 PM

by Vanity

CHANNEL ZERO

General discussion. No graff content. 415716 17411

05-04-2003 12:04 AM

by mr.yuck

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT -6 hours. The current time is 12:06 AM.

= New Posts = No New Posts = Closed Thread

Forum Rules:

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may edit your posts HTML code is OFF

vB code is OFF

Smilies are OFF

code is OFF

Contact | 12ozProphet.com

Guest C.O.P.S

why just throw it away....when you can make someone happy by sending it my way...:D :D :D

Guest -MOE LESTER-

dont quit graff....just chill on it alot.....i havent gone night bombing in a year....i only do graff when i happen to have a marker and theres something to hit....graffiti was getting in the way of my money making and shit

but anyways i just got back from some cool ass bombing at an abandoned hospital...first time ive gone bombing with paint in a few months....i really fucking suck..hahaha we had 1.00 car paint and it fucking sucked.......we also ended up getting covered in mud for ducking cops, and as i was sitting there covered in dirt i was thinking "why the fuck do i do this shit".....so we just walked home and i met up with a homie and smoked a blunt and now i am here

marijuana yay

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

dont quit graff....just chill on it alot.....i havent gone night bombing in a year....i only do graff when i happen to have a marker and theres something to hit....graffiti was getting in the way of my money making and shit

but anyways i just got back from some cool ass bombing at an abandoned hospital...first time ive gone bombing with paint in a few months....i really fucking suck..hahaha we had 1.00 car paint and it fucking sucked.......we also ended up getting covered in mud for ducking cops, and as i was sitting there covered in dirt i was thinking "why the fuck do i do this shit".....so we just walked home and i met up with a homie and smoked a blunt and now i am here

marijuana yay

wow i hit an abandoned hospital last summer

Guest willy.wonka

signs of a fake suicide

im gonna do it this time...(looks back)

i know non of you care about me...(looks back)

im really gonna do it this time...(looks back)

you guys better not try and stop me...(looks back)

im quiting graffiti....

i know non of you care for me...

im gonna put all my stash on my front lawn...

you guys cant stop me....

youre a dumbass....i'd kick your ass in the courtroom.

it just makes me sick to see some guy stoopin down to the level of telling other graffheads that graf is childsplay and that he's serious by throwing all his cans and stuff up on his mommy's lawn..at least go paint one last piece you quiter.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by KaBar

Jesus, I thought I talked like a lifer. You'll be back.

heh heh

i will post all my favorite quotes to sum up how i feel about ur situation:idea: ...

im gonna be a old man painting.

you quiter.

dont call it childish when it has more power than you'll ever possess in the law.

good, graffiti doesn't want you anyway with that kind of attitude pal.

ha ha...lots of people quit...you'll be back

marijuana yay

BITCH!

tha'ts how i feel about ur situation dawg;)

Originally posted by mr_president

i think its the biggest hate/love relationship in my life.

its the best artform there is though.

i feel the same way.

every time i try to quit, it ends up being a "break".

addiction.

Archived