i quick secomd

iCEBERG

no im noyt dtunk. i cant look dowb to correct ny spelling, because im wearing a hal9o. saturday night i was driving, with two friends going to ny boys house wity 2 friends

i ;ost controle of the car, and flipped it 3 times, was thrown out the window of the car and brooke my neck in three different places. my friends are oj. i however have to wear this halo for the next 6 months. its a plastic vest that covers your chest with four titanium bars that go to the top of your head. where an aliminum "halo" circles the outside of your head and screws are drilled through it to hold your head in place as not to injure my spine anymore than it already is.

i wont be around for quite awhile

i wasnt drunk when it happened, and still dont know how i lost control, and thats all it took for me tochange my life, a quick second.

something to think about

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks i appreceate that, imm off now, but i wanto remind you that i didnt post this for sympathy or get well replies, which are always nice. just one of those reminders that come along so often in the worst ways that say "dont think it cant happen to you"

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, i really hope you'll get better...stay strong, that shit needs iron nerves.

That reminder rings some bad bells to me, last year my xgirl got in to a similar situation with my best friend. He has been through serious car crashes 3 times (all involving flipping) without a single scratch and this time, he wasnt even driving, he had to pull my x outta the car...she was a dancer, she had some really serious shit with her back and now 1 year later, she still feels pain and dificulty in movement-not to mention she cant dance again- I've been on her side and i lived just how sudden and unexpected that shit can be, how hard it is for everyone to realise...

Get well soon kid, i wish you the best.

get better kid. be thankful that in some ways youre still okay and your friends arent hurt...

things like this always make me grateful for the blessings i have: family, friends, health, etc. its just a sudden and scary reminder to never take anything for granted...

get well soon dude, peace.

Archived