I Q U I T

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Welcome to the real world teaseola....

I suppose you could look for a new job and once you find one put in your two weeks notice. Lotta jobs these days are dead end jobs so they have a high turnover rate anyways.

Good luck kid.

haha teaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

suckX man 22 isn't too late to go to community college and get a degree in something .

22 isn't too lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go back to school tease. You just outlined how to get your shit straight yourself. Go to your local community college, talk to a counselor, set up an academic plan for yourself and take class after class until you have enough units to transfer. Work a shitty job until then, make some money and keep going to school.

You will get nowhere working crummy jobs and then quitting them. Every job in the world is like what you described in terms of being treated special ed style at first and then getting more and more responsibility as time passes. THIS IS HOW EVERY JOB OUT THERE WORKS.

Dropping out of school was the worst thing you could have done.

u cant just drop something once it gets hard...thats like u gotta deal with it...so what if a bunch of mexicans rag u or get on u...laugh it off and work even harder...i know how much it sucks to work a hard job and wanna have a job in a office and just chill sooo bad...but everyone starts at the bottom of the chain...when i started workin for my company i was gettin screamed on by stupid young black bitches who thought they had power..i brushed it off....now when i come into a store they kiss my ass while there bosse's boss gives me respect and shakes my hand...u get out what u put in doggy....and i am the master of run on sentences.

fuck em'...why u wanna be down in the taco crew anyway lol...i would be happy if they left me alone and let me do my thing...the only person who should be able to put u down in work is ur boss..all ur co-workers aint shit cuz they probably hating anyway...so you shouldnt let that shit faze u....do you and dont let anyone not let you....

I thought this thread was going to be about our fellow 12oz member, iquit.

This is why I stay in school... I don't want to get stuck with a lame ass job I don't like. I remember working at a hardware store, and I had co-workers that have been working there for 5, 10, even 20 years. I didn't understand how they could settle for so little. I didn't even last 3 months.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I thought this thread was going to be about our fellow 12oz member, iquit.

This is why I stay in school... I don't want to get stuck with a lame ass job I don't like. I remember working at a hardware store, and I had co-workers that have been working there for 5, 10, even 20 years. I didn't understand how they could settle for so little. I didn't even last 3 months.

yeah seriously man

shit like that makes you question humanity

how the fuck can someoen work at a hardware store for 20 years? omg.........

Tease, you're like the living, typing version of "scared straight" for the 12oz high school students. Any time i'm slacking off on some school assignment and i come accross one of your threads i immediately close the ounce and redouble my efforts. Thank you for being such a wonderful motivator.

Nekro is going to go work on his english paper now, because nekro does not want to end up like tease.

Tease, go back to school and get your degree. You know what you need to do.

uh, tease? you're in the trades. stick it out until you have some cash saved up and in the meantime you do what your boss tells you. work is hard, life sucks. it's the truth. but the job you have has standard wage increases and is in a field that will always need workers. that means if you stick around long enough and pay attention, if you go back to school and hate it even more, you can come out and just get a job working for a different company. having tools and experience virtually guarantees employment. and besides, you hang in there awhile and you'll learn more spanish than you can possibly imagine. being bilingual is a definite plus when looking for "real world" jobs.

i hate my fucking job so much. almost quit like 5 times today.

"mom i dont want to clean my room. I quit"

"if you quit then, no allowance money"

"awww mom, pretty please!!!!!!!"

"sorry honey, but not this time"

"god Damit ma, i hate you, my life sux" :slams bedroom curtain:

Word... good advice up in here.

You actually have a good shit job tease. Construction work is coveted in michigan, I ain't bullshitting.... You get job skills and experience, you could get apprenticed, you could become a journeyman, you have potential wage increases.... I'd say your doing pretty well...

now get your ass in community college and quit bitching!