Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I Q U I T

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T=E=A=S=E, May 26, 2004.

1. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

2. adderall

adderall Elite Member

what do you do ?

3. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Damnit, where's iquit's AC-ola picture?

4. villain

villain Veteran Member

Welcome to the real world teaseola....

I suppose you could look for a new job and once you find one put in your two weeks notice. Lotta jobs these days are dead end jobs so they have a high turnover rate anyways.

Good luck kid.

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

I though tthis wqas going to be about IQUIT, the japanese transfer guy.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

7. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

get an office job tease; you can answer phones or be a gofer boy...easy job but you have to deal with everyone; most jobs provide you your own desk w/a computer, phones, office supplies, etc...

8. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

I just got paid an easy $50 for taking pictures of what i wear.
    Can't complain.

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

haha teaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

suckX man 22 isn't too late to go to community college and get a degree in something .

22 isn't too lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10. blood.face.

blood.face. New Jack

fucking tease fucking learns life and fucks around daily like a motherfucking wick wick wack junk thug all up on this fuck!
    i say what the fuck to do?
    i say i say what the FUCK to do?

11. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

go back to school tease. You just outlined how to get your shit straight yourself. Go to your local community college, talk to a counselor, set up an academic plan for yourself and take class after class until you have enough units to transfer. Work a shitty job until then, make some money and keep going to school.

You will get nowhere working crummy jobs and then quitting them. Every job in the world is like what you described in terms of being treated special ed style at first and then getting more and more responsibility as time passes. THIS IS HOW EVERY JOB OUT THERE WORKS.

Dropping out of school was the worst thing you could have done.

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

14. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

u cant just drop something once it gets hard...thats like u gotta deal with it...so what if a bunch of mexicans rag u or get on u...laugh it off and work even harder...i know how much it sucks to work a hard job and wanna have a job in a office and just chill sooo bad...but everyone starts at the bottom of the chain...when i started workin for my company i was gettin screamed on by stupid young black bitches who thought they had power..i brushed it off....now when i come into a store they kiss my ass while there bosse's boss gives me respect and shakes my hand...u get out what u put in doggy....and i am the master of run on sentences.