i probably won't win the battle, but maybe teach a lesson well

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

so life as i know it is fucked. watched the twin towers fall (not on tv), broke up with my girlfriend the week after. she moved out 2 weeks later. i am about to lose my cushy-ass job which i've had for almost 2 years. my roommate has barely any money for survival, and his girlfriend, my other roommate, is about to go back home for some time (home for her is italy). so i see the demise of my really fucking nice apartment forthcoming indefinitely. damn. i don't think i have too many tears left to shed and i don't have much more strength in my liver to live in a dizzying dream. wow, i know times are really really tough for everyone, and i guess i could be worse off than what i am talking about here, but damn. this sucks.

if you were me…?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

brother serk....

brown snozzle doesn't really know what to say other

than keep your head up and be like water.

sorry 'bout your girl and stuff.

Guest Remy Martin

get a new job and get new roomates.

yes, life is really that simple.

you live. apparently, in New York City.

theres more jobs and more cool people to live with.

be proactive about that shit yo!

...come to CT and we can get some mind erasers and some pints...drink the night away discussing life and the bullshit...we can discuss about how some predicaments in our lives seem so fucking hard and discomforting and how while we might be mature enough not to aske the silly question of why me, we do sometimes not realize that we are not fortune tellers and we have no cyrstal ball, and so we have no way of saying that this is bad or good, it just is, the future consequences of it are unknown...welcome to livin in chaos...we can chit chat about how change is almost always good and really its interpretation lies in the mind of the individual, maybe you just need a total shift serk, and you dont know it, but the universe does...something to drop you on your head and maybe get you feelin' refreshed and inspired and bust down a comfort zone...and we can shoot the shit about how really you already know all of this anyhows and sometimes in the midst of bullshit our memory leaves us out in the fucking cold and we forget what we know and what we have done in the past...i dunno, im just rambling from my own suffocating comfort zone, and in a strange way i wish the universe would pull the rug out from under me, cause im feeling stuck...lemme know first rounds on me...r.

Welcome to life serk! If you will wait right here i will show you around this shitty place and get you started on fucking up yourself even more!....its life bro, it happens...my girl had been with me 3 years, one day she just tells me that its over, she wants something new...havent talked to her since..i failed my calc. test the next morning, had to drop the class..im about five credits less now and will be attending college for roughly 5 years now, i cant get a job because of prior arrests, and hey, i drink like im a fish....get over it, get out, piece, bomb, whatever takes your mind off it, or better yet, dont be a pussy like me and confront everything that has pissed you off in the last year...done.

Archived