i pooped a tromboner

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm still in slight disbelief at all the buzz surrounding this flick. I refuse to believe it was that good.

Plus I'm cheap and haven't been to a real cinema in years. I think I'm allergic to stupid kids attempting to sit still in heavily darkened areas.

Glad to hear Portman is still attractive with a Q-Ball though.

yeah i wanna see this movie...

on the other hand..

i was so afraid to go in this thread..knowing 12oz i thought i'd see poo..with a bone sticking out.. real flicks and shit

okay but now that i said that..im never going in this thread again!

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Soup@Mar 25 2006, 09:40 PM

really tho, which one of the mods goes about changing the names? Is it one? Two? Are there think tank focus groups as to which direction the names should go?

we move in mysterious ways.

Youth minister charged with assault after dodgeball game

LIBERTY, Mo. (AP)

A youth minister was charged with assault for allegedly knocking a 16-year-old boy down and kicking him in the groin after taking a head shot from the teen in a dodgeball game.

David M. Boudreaux, 27, was charged Wednesday with one count of third-degree assault. According to court documents, the incident happened in February at Crescent Lake Christian Academy.

Authorities said the teen missed Boudreaux with one throw but then knocked the youth minister's glasses off with the next.

The boy apologized, authorities said, but Boudreaux pushed him backward, and when the teen got up again, Boudreaux kicked him in the groin and left.

The teen suffered whiplash and post-concussion syndrome and had blood in his urine after being kicked, according to court records.

Boudreaux later apologized, prosecutors said.

Jeanne D. Hewitt, administrator of Crescent Lake Christian Academy, said Boudreaux had been placed on administrative leave.