i picked up a dead kitty

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i was walkin all drunk and i found this little kitty lying dead on the side of the road..i was drunk enough to be really sad on the situation.i was tempted to go bury it somewhere, but instead i picked it up by its tail and boy..that thing was stiff!so i just set it on the sidewalk where everybody would have to dodge it....licked my fingers clean and walked off.

http://cartogra.com/rs/5A821D2E-CD7A-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HELLSATAN

when i was younger we found a dead cat and we hid it so that we could scare people with it. that lasted about of week and we made plenty of young ladies cry

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by HELLSATAN

when i was younger we found a dead cat and we hid it so that we could scare people with it. that lasted about of week and we made plenty of young ladies cry

oh yeah i love making girls cry in more than one way

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Iced Out Kitten Slaughterin! Willy if you wish, we can make that cat into a nice handbag for you, then you can carry it around with you everywhere you go.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by socrates

So you'd rather hit a woman than kill a cat...get your priorities staight

socrates you are a man of many words

How about this? I wouldn't *rather* do either one.... but if the bitch, and that's an understatement, was trying to get in my face like she was, yeah, I might be inclined to throw a rock and hit her in the face with it. The only thing telling me that she wasn't a dude, was her boobs. Other than that she was a dyke bucking up to a man, like they're accustomed to doing..... God knows she wears the pants in her relationship.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against lesbians or people that work for the pound. I do however have something against people that want to get in my face.

I only really like cats because of how friendly they are even if you don't pay any attention to them at all... you can leave them with food and water, come back a week later and they still come up and sit on your lap, unlike a dog, who holds a grudge.. I have one of each tho and I love 'em both

fuck you guys, i wouldd hit anyone before killing acat, like getting hit is really worst than losing your life. id also rather hit a cat than kill a human. see what im saying.

oh and i hope taht poor kitty didnt die from a moth kitty flying incedent. how many times do i have to tell you guys, never tape up a kitten to a moth they are just too young and dont have the right mind to direct the moth correctly, and make sure you tape those shits on GOOD. please peapole we dont want and more casualties from irresponsable tapers.

Archived