Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i photos?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mental invalid, Apr 9, 2002.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

my bad, i meant free photo....

why am i getting asked for a password? i dont even know how to post....anyone have any clue?

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

im sayin. PEOPLE, USE ANOTHER SERVICE!!!!!

3. mental invalid

um perhaps i shoulda decribed this more....

when im in the bench, im getting a pop up window that is asking me for my i photo user ID and pswrd....

what the fuck?

then the flicks come up red X style...

4. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

yeah all accounts are like that...

please believe.

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

everyone needs to find a new service, ya heard.

6. mental invalid

wait, when im looking at a flick that person A posted on the web, its asking me for a pswrd while im on 12oz? this has never happened before to me....ya heard?!

has anyone else had this happen today?

7. mental invalid

um i meant free photo....am i the only one that this is happening too?....jesus i feel like im in the fucking twilight zone...

8. secn

secn Junior Member

its happening to me to :confused:

9. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

its happening to everybody roe. free i photos sucks the shit out of my ass.

10. mental invalid

...okay....cool.....

thanks for me letting me know im not alone....i was scared....shaking in the corner....

11. DRUNKINMASTR

DRUNKINMASTR New Jack

there web master sayd

he said they blew up too fast and there server is about too explode or some shit.....he said it should be fixed by the end of the day but his emails he sent out yesterday said it could take acouple of weeks to get a new server.....

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

works fine 4 meeeeeee

13. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

please read L RON HUBBARDS thread in the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS forum. there you will learn.