I painted a piece today...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SNOee

SasquatchWoman: The "E" and the "Y" are fucking nuts. The "S" is dope, and the "M" is okay. All together, it's nice.

xSeymHatesYoux: thanks

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

i like the piece but it seems like you use the same letters on every piece. but thats one fine looking piece id probably fuck it

Eh, I know what you mean, because the Y is staying the same, but the S and the M are 80% different from my past pieces. Also, my E and Y are more shaped. Eh, people don't expect much from me anyway, but thanks for the feedback.

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

i like all ya letters EXCEPT the E

it looks too much like the S man

i think you should do something about it

but besides that

its rocking bro!

i just thought the m didnt really go with the rest... unless thats what you where going for, seems like it would be pretty easy to make the m the same style so?

wait a minute i'm stupid it looks like the s...

[This message has been edited by seb-d (edited 06-09-2001).]

Guest fr8lover

i actually really dig the letters, but man you have to stop writing so much around your pieces, it takes away from them...good stuff otherwise.

why are you people getting mad cuz his letters look similar...its just a style thing...everyone has there own styl and his style happends to be those kinds of letters...like look at spek...he is awsome! but his letters look similar in every piece also... im not trying be dick or anything...im just sayin...

peace

Originally posted by Umpa Loompa:

why are you people getting mad cuz his letters look similar...its just a style thing...everyone has there own styl and his style happends to be those kinds of letters...like look at spek...he is awsome! but his letters look similar in every piece also... im not trying be dick or anything...im just sayin...

peace

Thanks

People who say I paint the same letters over and over are either mistaken or unobservant.

Archived