Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I painted a piece today...

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Seym1has2no3fiends, Jun 9, 2001.

1. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

http://cgicorp.hypermart.net/seym_ksek2.jpg'>
    Hi guys! I'm on TV!

2. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

3. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

i like the piece but it seems like you use the same letters on every piece. but thats one fine looking piece id probably fuck it

4. SNOee

SNOee Guest

SasquatchWoman: The "E" and the "Y" are fucking nuts. The "S" is dope, and the "M" is okay. All together, it's nice.

xSeymHatesYoux: thanks

5. Seym1has2no3fiends

http://www.bumcyouth.org/images/youvisions/singing2.jpg'>
    Our young girl's choir is improving thanks to the vocal expertise of pastor Defy. I never knew you used to be a choir director!!!! Also, the character was painted by a friend by the name of Ksek. It was his first piece and I think it turned out nice. A little corny, but nice.

6. Seym1has2no3fiends

Eh, I know what you mean, because the Y is staying the same, but the S and the M are 80% different from my past pieces. Also, my E and Y are more shaped. Eh, people don't expect much from me anyway, but thanks for the feedback.

7. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

i will be holding a sermon this thursday at 5:00 pm there will be no tolerance for those who decide to show up late!

Keep up the good work CheeseHead (SEYM)

8. Seym1has2no3fiends

Listen to the man!

9. platapie

platapie Guest

i like the peas its kewl.

10. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

damn straight....

11. AesoSayso

AesoSayso New Jack

yo seym that piece is off the hook fo sho!! bump bump...you let me get your email man..

peace

12. i like all ya letters EXCEPT the E
    it looks too much like the S man
    i think you should do something about it
    but besides that
    its rocking bro!

13. seb-d

seb-d New Jack

i just thought the m didnt really go with the rest... unless thats what you where going for, seems like it would be pretty easy to make the m the same style so?

wait a minute i'm stupid it looks like the s...

[This message has been edited by seb-d (edited 06-09-2001).]

14. douchebag

douchebag New Jack

wow...it's level...

15. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member