Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i owned a nerd who plays advanced dungeons and dragons 3rd edition

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by non-hetero, Nov 12, 2003.

1. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

My friend Andrew plays Advanced Dungeons and Dragons a lot. Whenever he hears something smart he says PLUS 10 INTELLIGENCE. like some people on the boards say +1 when they think they pwned someone. He was playing hopscotch in his supertight mc hammer pants and he said OH YEAH PLUS 10 DEXTERITY. Then I beat him senseless put him in the janitor's closet because he's gay and that's where he belongs then I took his lunch money and peed on his mc hammer pants then bought some dorritos and banged a prostitute named jenny

Thats a quote from another forum and wow for some reason it made me laugh a lot. Thought I would share.

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ha ha ha,thanks. Made me laugh too. talk to SuicideBomber about his nerdcrushing exploits for the real deal on stomping chemistry geeks and D&D fanatics.

3. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

i kicked a chair out from under some asian kid who was being loud in the computer lab at school. pretended I tripped on it he was playing counter strike.

but I play counter strike so I must be a nerd too.

4. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

When i was in the states, i met this guy who was in some kind of nature worshipping sect, his mother djayed for parties once in a while (maaaan would i've loved to hear her music selection), he was a MAGIC cards champion and bragged that he had been wearing the same pants for 4 months. Yeah. I didn't like him.