I OWN A SLINGSHOT!

duh-rye-won

i always wanted a fuckin slingshot, so i bought one. it's totally fuckin excellent. the thing is deadly. my girlfriend hates when i shoot cigarette butts at her with it. i bought some metal beebees too. nothin much else exciting to say about it right now, but there will be soon. stay tuned.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/Slingshot.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

iquit, you are so out of date, I bought one maybe a month ago, we shoot the buses here at school and paintballs at each other. Plus, we have shot some windsheilds of assholes too. Its the most fun weapon ever, i want a cross bow.

Well, i have 6 throwing knives i got off ebay, they are hella fun too

lol @ talking about out of date, i had a slingshot when i was like 11. it was badass, the y-bar could fold down and you could store pellets in the handle. i used to shoot at everything, from windows to animals. then one day the cops came to my house over an unrelated matter, i hid it behind a large chair, and it got sucked into the abyss. i wish i had it back.

btw; i believe what you have may be more specifically labeled as a "wristrocket."

wristrockets have some pretty amazing aim.

i havent been able to get access to one in years without buying it but its been on my list of things to purchase for awhile now.

if you shoot stuff with the right force behind it you can get some serious damage going on.

i shot someone with a bb gun once. he proceeded to try to cut off my ears. i didnt think it was a very fair trade but i guess it was supposed to be that way. i ran many blocks jumping fences in allies trying to escape his wrath.

scary stuff.

nuts and bolts are amazing to use, denting car panels just becomes so much easier when you're launching something with a little weight behind it.

i would just like to point out that i wasn't going to click on this thread because i thought the title was stupid, but i noticed iquit made it, so i read. iquit rocks. i want "wristrocket mission ended at a bar where i hooked up with this girl and i did her in the pooper and imagined she was a cartoon character but then forgot about it" stories!

and toyeattoywar - slingshots are so last summer, like traveling kids and listening to "baby i'm an anarchist." please.

At some point last fall, my pal and I were on a rampage with this cheap-ass slingshot he found at his parent's house. It was his from way back a long time ago. He had a bag of paintballs, and we would go out and shoot street signs, store fronts, cars, etc with it. I could never have imagined how much fun this shit really can be. I'd ride shotgun with the window down and just pelt shit left and right. Here's a picture of something similar.

http://www.trincoll.edu/zines/tj/tj04.17.97/images/slingshot.ap.jpg'>

Anyways, that got dull and we moved on to drive by paintballing of retarded looking kids, stupid riced out import cars, and driving around college campuses firing into crowds of drunk people. That also got dull.

We started popping paint cans and pulling the marbles out, then shooting those at signs. It makes this sweet loud bang. I thought it would be a bit much to shoot at store windows, cars and especially people. That's a whole new realm of criminal charges.

Anyways, my boy turned out to be retarded good at aiming this thing. We had a few cans of Golden Anniversary that'd been festering in the back seat of my car for a few months, and decided to whip those out. Kid was banging holes in those fuckers from like 40' away, with marbles. The best I could do was street signs and similar big shit. It's really hard to aim without the arm brace.

• 2 weeks later...

well speaking of slingshots...... if your feeling destructive one night....go around your local city or what not and start taking shots at glass bus huts where all the homeless sleep.......shoot low and watch as the glass slowly crumbles.....also works with other large sheets of glass like storefronts......but I wouldnt know anything about that stuff

Originally posted by Gat:Bush

the question is, can you hunt humans with it? :rolleyes:

yes, you most certainly can. Those slingshots can propel steel bearings with the force of a .38 caliber bullet.

Shit, why do you think Rolands friend Allein was using a slingshot instead of a gun to kill most of the outlaws under the command of the Big Coffin Hunters near the end of Wizard and Glass?