Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I OWN A SLINGSHOT!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by duh-rye-won, Apr 6, 2004.

1. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i always wanted a fuckin slingshot, so i bought one. it's totally fuckin excellent. the thing is deadly. my girlfriend hates when i shoot cigarette butts at her with it. i bought some metal beebees too. nothin much else exciting to say about it right now, but there will be soon. stay tuned.

[​IMG]

2. ment2

ment2 New Jack

damn that looks mad proffesional... it has an arm brace and shit... excellent.

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

the arm brace is your best friend. aim is 1000% easier.

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I got one of those things...its a blast..I am known to get drunk and shoot m-1000's into the air or at poepe i don'tike

<3,
    ZacK Morris

p.s. its really hard to type aftere I get home from the bar.,..sorry for the typos

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

iquit, you are so out of date, I bought one maybe a month ago, we shoot the buses here at school and paintballs at each other. Plus, we have shot some windsheilds of assholes too. Its the most fun weapon ever, i want a cross bow.

Well, i have 6 throwing knives i got off ebay, they are hella fun too

6. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

the question is, can you hunt humans with it? :rolleyes:

7. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

i have a slingshot too.
    i write phone numbers and keep appointments in it.
    its neato.

8. Deist

Deist Guest

9. destroya

destroya Senior Member

lol @ talking about out of date, i had a slingshot when i was like 11. it was badass, the y-bar could fold down and you could store pellets in the handle. i used to shoot at everything, from windows to animals. then one day the cops came to my house over an unrelated matter, i hid it behind a large chair, and it got sucked into the abyss. i wish i had it back.

btw; i believe what you have may be more specifically labeled as a "wristrocket."

10. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

wristrockets have some pretty amazing aim.
    i havent been able to get access to one in years without buying it but its been on my list of things to purchase for awhile now.

if you shoot stuff with the right force behind it you can get some serious damage going on.

i shot someone with a bb gun once. he proceeded to try to cut off my ears. i didnt think it was a very fair trade but i guess it was supposed to be that way. i ran many blocks jumping fences in allies trying to escape his wrath.
    scary stuff.

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

WASH YOUR ASS KID.

[​IMG]

12. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

the more i hear people talk the more i realize they dont know shit, assumptions are killing all of you.

hey tease, whats your aim name?

13. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Rule #3: Never open the package.

14. Easy E

Easy E Member

got a couple of them, i shot my freind in the back with a paint ball with one of those. same force if not more than a paint ball gun. going bombing with one and a few rocks in your pocket is always a good idea to.

15. mr. arbuckle

mr. arbuckle New Jack

u gotta get the marble pellets so when they hit something they shatter, shit is awesome.