I now get to celebrate mothers day!

DEE38

Hows everyone? and what color is your skin? (in the most detailed colored possible) and what did you last eat?

I'm feeling great, my breast are tender, i use foundation named "perfect almond" and a powder named medium honey and the last thing i ate was some crackers with ginger ale.

dee38 mommy to be 2003k.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

YOURE PREGO!?!?!?!

10 hours of pleasure, 9 months of pain!

...well, thats what my baby momma said.

Then she called me an asshole.

:mexican:

Arriba!

congratulations mami!

pun intended..

well, i'm feelin good cause shit be goin good, ya heard.

as for my skin, it's a real light beige. so you can kinda see my browness showin through. but then my eyes are green, so i look white, but my name is real mexican sounding so it all goes good.

oh yea, last thing i ate was a slice of pineapple upside down cake.

Guest im not witty

dee just stops by 12oz to drop bombs nowadays. im getting married im pregnant. congratulations !

i think its been documented what color my skin is. oh and i ate crackers and hot sauce last.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Fucking congratulations!!! That's nuts... are you gonna name the baby Oolong (Oolang)?

I'm doing pretty dandy, my skin is whatever the hell, I guess light cream, and I ate a bacon blue cheese burguer at Chili's.

I couldnt possibly have whiter skin, ive been developing photos almost non stop for the past 2 monthes and since im in the lab all day ive had little to no exposure to the sun recently.

The last thing i ate was kelp. I dont know you, so i dont think i should be offering any type of congratulatory remark. How about hope all is fine with your pregnancy?

Haha, thanks everyone!!

Well i'm 6 weeks along and my body feels the healthiest it's ever been. Smoke + Alcahol free... i eat good food now (no fast food shit) and caffine is eliminated from my diet also! I live on gingerale (helps the nausea) fresh squeezed orange juice, and LOTSSS of water, and i pee alot. I found out on wednesday.. in a grocery store restroom. My boy insisted i take a test because i've been feeling flu-ish (and thought nothing of it) and real tired lately, and he said it's the same way his sister acted when she first got pregnant. So... thinking nothing of it, and ready to prove him wrong with a negative pregnancy test.. i went into Albertsons restroom and peed on the stick. I left it on the ground and went to wash my hands and when i Came back, there was 2 very dark blue lines. I was like what the fuck?? Now, trust me, i've taken some preg. tests before and always got the negative on them so I was expecting to see another negative. BOY WAS I WRONG. He's so happy its sick.. and i'm in joy also. I took another test yesterday to make sure, same thing. I can't say it was actually planned, but I knew it would happen one of these days. I'm still attending school and am going to go for as long as I can, I graduate soon also... my boy has a good job so he's not too worried.

As for names...

I was thinking Poetica for a girl....

I like the name Ari, also.

Don't know about boy names yet... im thinking!

Archived