I NO YOU LOOKIE

I 160

I so sorry, i mean put 100 fotografs in last postie but photoplace say no

You put 60. I say ok. So new postie. I do 20 now and 10 every day more. Now go

lookie at lastie postie now and say what fotografs you like. Make name lists so long. I like see name lists. I take off fotografs

in one day.

38c.jpg

44d.jpg

241.jpg

2ab.jpg

160 NO GET IT, SO MUCH PAINT BUT 160 NO READ IT.You READ IT? WHO NO HOW READ THIS? WHY DO THAT? YOU KNOW WHAT

160 SAY WHEN SEE THIS. WHAT 160 SAY?

add.jpg

CA CA CA CA that bird sounds yes?

5a5.jpg

5b1.jpg

ef4.jpg

ba3.jpg

0d1.jpg

LIKEY CAR ? 160 likey ^^^^^

Hey dodo guys. You still no likey but lookey? Then do what Michael Jackson do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Future Droid@Oct 19 2004, 06:56 AM

yo 160, what color was that PHD car?

Hi Friend Future Droid. Can you tell me what this say below I tell you color PHD Car yes?. You show me every letter in circle. I write color in notebook. I so sorry, I still have 8 roll black white. But tell me what this say please. Circl letters

2ab.jpg

your gimmick is so tired and old.....i dont even look at your posts, i just scroll to the bottom so i can get my hate on

you have a color camera, you have another screen name, you can speak normal english, you know gangs are crews, and your a grown man acting like a fool. yawn

Guest cheesecurd

aye 160, living in the southwest and all you'd think that you could reconize split's style without even having to search for signatures or anything.... i live in a land far far away where i at least used to catch LNACS all the time that had been graced by dude, and if you care hella there's a t2b e2e of the most readable font ever that he did on a gtw auto box in can control fr8 issue.

for the sake of discussion and shit.

keip up thuh gud werk mi illaterate freind

secretstyles,,, ? hahahah.. if it weren't for the internet helping to promote legibility and name that shit would make a nice background for somthing funky.. I thought it was a Pen piece,, or maybe kurh,,without the sharp points..... anyhow,,,at least its painted well ..

Split is from the westcoast and myself and everyone i know all have known who he is for years already... pretty much i think you guys suck and im sure all u think i suck... but the westcoast is the bestcoast and id rather see split then any lame ass straight letter with no border any day.. fuck u old fucks.