Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I NEED YOUR HELP.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by space base, Nov 1, 2003.

1. space base

space base Senior Member

My moms not home and I want to make some falafel. The recipe calls for heating the oil to 375.F but my stove is electric and the settings read in numbers up to 8 and then a HIGH seting. I don't want to fuck up my falafel. Does anybody happen to know what I should put the burner to that would be the equivelency of 375.F ? Because I have absolutely no idea.

Thanks,
    Space Base

2. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

I think if you have the stove on med/high, let the oil get hot (drop a teeny piece of falafal in the oil and if it sizzles/crackles it's ready to be used)

3. space base

space base Senior Member

Thank you very much.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

I don't know what felafel is.

oh yeah, do you like to watch law and order ? anyway, if someone testifies against you, think of a reason why testifying against you would benefit them, and get your lawyer to ask them something like, "would you lie about space base in order to get yourself out of trouble" ? i wanted to have a nice big showdown of a trial, maybe i've been watching law and order too much, but it didn't go to trial, thanks to my mom and the lying-ass juvenile counselor.

5. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

^^^^leader of the trench coat mafia

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Hannuka Harry says i have to shoot you

7. Telo

Telo Elite Member

well heres the deal.. Conventional household kitchen cooking ovens usually go up to about the same temperature.. just look at a picture of an oven on google image or something and divide it by 8.. most cooking recipes dont have to have the EXACT temperature.. you'll be ok.. throw it in, turn it up to 8 and leave it for an hour and a half.. :lol: :lol:

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I need a woman like this to take care of me.

9. space base

space base Senior Member

My falafel didn't even turn out very good and I accidentally put too much garlic in the the tahini.

10. space base

space base Senior Member

The falafel was so much better today after I heated it up. Also, I added some more water and a little bit more salt to the tahini and now its really good too.

11. kido

kido Senior Member

Whats Falafel?

12. Brandon

Brandon Junior Member

http://www.vegetarismus.ch/heft/f2000-3/images/falafel.jpg'>

[img]http://www.photosphere.co.uk/images/falafel.gif'>

[img]http://geography.rutgers.edu/publiclands/lite/media/pix/wrap-up/falafel.jpg'>
    mmmmmm