I need your help..

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks for the quick replies. I saved the Derek Hess pic back in late 2002 and the anime-style picture in early 2004. Thank God for "Properties." :p

Untitled wasn't around in 2002, but might have been in early 2004? I'm sure they were from Channel Zero though. =\

Originally posted by villain@Dec 14 2005, 10:43 PM

eh, don't wallow in your sorrow too much swif.

this art reminds me of a guy i met who tried to commit suicide probably like a hundred times. his forearms were nothing but scar tissue...

See..... I can't understand how someone could want to kill themselves that badly and not be able to carry it out successfully. I mean, if cutting your wrists obviously isn't working, why not try jumping off a building, or better yet, why not overdose on something? You know, use your imagination, sheesh.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by LENS+Dec 14 2005, 06:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Dec 14 2005, 06:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Dec 14 2005, 04:43 PM

Yup, derek hess it is,

ssIMG_0620.thumb.jpg

yikes

HA HA, is that you Tesseract?

[/b]

Naw, thats Hesseract