Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I need your help..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by swif1, Dec 14, 2005.

1. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

I remember users posted up a thread with these artists along with their work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would like to see more of it. Does anyone know the link to their website? Thanks!

2. No clue.
    Was it posted here or Untitled?

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I like the top one.

the second one looks like the cover for a playstation game or some emo rock album

4. burrito

burrito New Jack

im pretty sure the first picture is from derek hess
    he has a fucken good style

5. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

derek hess is ill...i remember seeing his stuff in an issue of juxtapose a while ago

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Thanks for the quick replies. I saved the Derek Hess pic back in late 2002 and the anime-style picture in early 2004. Thank God for "Properties." :p

Untitled wasn't around in 2002, but might have been in early 2004? I'm sure they were from Channel Zero though. =\

7. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

Derek Hess is a fellow Clevelander. He's a very cool guy too. He has a gallery here, and does a lot for the music scene.

8. PHILLY IS WILD

PHILLY IS WILD Junior Member

derek hess is jocked as shit by any fuckin kid that likes any kind of music involving big Xs and wants to be a "graphic designenener" dont get me wrong, dude is fuckin talented, it just gets annoying to see niggas rockin his shit as a tattoo...but then again, any music "scene" is fucking wack

9. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

Derek Hess is the new hot shit for tattoos right now. every hipster/emo kid i know is getting/has one

10. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

never heard of him, wouldn't get a tat of his, philly is wild son

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

If it helps anyone, (in regards to the anime style pic) I remember there was a picture of the kid playing a violin but instead of a violin, he uses his forearm.

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

HA HA, is that you Tesseract?

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

Wow. thats too bad. He's as FAR from emo as it gets. So sad.

14. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Hess is a cool guy. Went to one of his shows a few years back and he was down to earth as hell. Good shit.