Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I Need Wire wheels.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ToYs, Jul 21, 2004.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

does anyone know any good sites i can get some wire wheels. im looking for :"Player Wheels, Cruiser, or Daytons". if you got any good websites please hook a mother up.

2. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

nope, no ganters here.

3. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

12ozers dont seem to like these wire rim steezes.

youre better off going to the nearest bario for info on them.

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

5. 455

455 Guest

Hopefully you are putting the wires on something tight---not like where I live...where people try and put wires on a busted-ass Pontiac 6000 with dents and primer spots.....with a motor that's louder than a 1000 jackhammers...

6. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Tease's mexican buddy has some, ask the teaseola to hook you up.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. azert

azert Senior Member

or here.

9. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

i got some 120 spokes that may be for cale but im in Canada

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

all mexicans have them, everyone knows