1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i need to go to AA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Jan 14, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i need to go to AA

Discussion started by willy.wonka - Jan 14, 2002

ha,ha....i just wrote my title,"AA",and now im reflecting...
    what a horny bitch i have been...im drunk right now...i guess it could be a good thing for the inter net though...
    i mean, i hear of ladies and wine on the net and wisky or rum..and..im drunk off'a King Cobra...
    ebonics is a motha fucka...i love it..
    well,talking to drunk ladies on the net is sexy....i never know if they're really drunk or whatevas...im drunk right now though,but i'm pretty confident..i have no problems really...i mean i still got my shit to deal with,but its all good...im back home now...willy has moved again....i know the things i am good for in life...i was in san fran,but now im back home...it feels like my soul was slowly being ripped apart...i became an asshole....i didnt stick up for those who needed that helping hand...i am a positive person who almost lost it...i have been partying for so long,up in the bay,that it was killing me..then one day i wake up......back in my homeland...where i was born...i tell all my friends that i have let myself to be currupted and they tell me its alright.....and i believe them....i have some good friends all-over....i wish that you were all with me...
    dlush,remy,gingerbread man,:love2: secret:love2:,billy blanks,astro,stuckoe,natty rude boy,romereo,the dice man,jail house james,the whole solano side boys,marrisa,la,la,la...........
    oh...and spanky

well im drunk and i know that this may have been a whatevas thread,but hey!!this thread is for those who want to let thier drunken speaches on the net for them to look at them and find what they have written..
    good night..

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Jan 14, 2002

:lol: i read that whole thing out loud in my best belligerently drunk voice
    it went from ugly story to happy to ugly but glad it ended happy

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: