1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i need the tool pre-internet password!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Aug 24, 2001.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

i need the tool pre-internet password!!!!!!

Discussion started by mental invalid - Aug 24, 2001

...ok what the fuck!...i look on the site today and i see they are playing msg and hartford!!! but they say you need some password!!! does anyone know what the deal is! anyone going to either of these shows...me, well if you know me, im goin to both....r.

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Aug 24, 2001

...want something done, do it yourself....anyone else who mite be interested...although people are talking like they mite have a better chance of getting good seats when public goes on sale...for all info just check ticketmaster....i love shows!...r.

Yet another special offer from TOOLBAND.COM
    Once again we are proud to announce that exclusive advanced tickets are going on sale THIS WEEK for the following shows: DATE CITY, STATE VENUE PRESALE TIME REDEMPTION CODE

22 SEP Hartford, CT Hartford Civic Center FRI 12pm beneath
    27 SEP Philadelphia, PA First Union Center FRI 10am schism
    29 SEP Virginia Beach, VA Virginia Beach Amphitheatre THUR 12pm billhicks
    01 OCT New York, NY Madison Square Garden FRI 9am parabola
    05 OCT Washington, DC MCI Center THUR 12pm pushit

3. Anal Cunt

Anal Cunt Guest

Anal Cunt - Replied Aug 24, 2001

HOLY FUCK!!! A philly show..I thought they were only doing a hand full of U.S. dates. Its on!

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Aug 24, 2001

i used the passowrd for the detroit show. i couldnt get main floor tickets, but i did get really good 1st tier seating. 8 rows off the floor, which id actually prefer. sound is better and i dont have two thousand drunk frat boy henry rollins looking fuckers trying to smash into me with no concept of how to act in a pit. tickets are dumb expensive. $93 bucks for two. fuck it though. tool is fresh.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Aug 24, 2001

...i just learned with radiohead, sometimes you actually do get your moneys worth...i dropped 50 a show to see those doods...and ill put my money down on tool bringing the fucking roof down...esp. at msg...i love that fucking venue...bands always step it up when they come there...yeah seeking, good lookin on the scoop...i hear you on that seating, i dig a little up from the floor, on the side of the stage...butter...lol to all the hardcore frat wannabes, if there is a pit, im gonna knock me around off some abercrombie baseball hatwearing greek letter wearing homos....bigger or smaller...it dont matter, im all about equal opportunity moshing...r.