i need the tool pre-internet password!!!!!!

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...want something done, do it yourself....anyone else who mite be interested...although people are talking like they mite have a better chance of getting good seats when public goes on sale...for all info just check ticketmaster....i love shows!...r.

Yet another special offer from TOOLBAND.COM

Once again we are proud to announce that exclusive advanced tickets are going on sale THIS WEEK for the following shows: DATE CITY, STATE VENUE PRESALE TIME REDEMPTION CODE

22 SEP Hartford, CT Hartford Civic Center FRI 12pm beneath

27 SEP Philadelphia, PA First Union Center FRI 10am schism

29 SEP Virginia Beach, VA Virginia Beach Amphitheatre THUR 12pm billhicks

01 OCT New York, NY Madison Square Garden FRI 9am parabola

05 OCT Washington, DC MCI Center THUR 12pm pushit

i used the passowrd for the detroit show. i couldnt get main floor tickets, but i did get really good 1st tier seating. 8 rows off the floor, which id actually prefer. sound is better and i dont have two thousand drunk frat boy henry rollins looking fuckers trying to smash into me with no concept of how to act in a pit. tickets are dumb expensive. $93 bucks for two. fuck it though. tool is fresh.

...i just learned with radiohead, sometimes you actually do get your moneys worth...i dropped 50 a show to see those doods...and ill put my money down on tool bringing the fucking roof down...esp. at msg...i love that fucking venue...bands always step it up when they come there...yeah seeking, good lookin on the scoop...i hear you on that seating, i dig a little up from the floor, on the side of the stage...butter...lol to all the hardcore frat wannabes, if there is a pit, im gonna knock me around off some abercrombie baseball hatwearing greek letter wearing homos....bigger or smaller...it dont matter, im all about equal opportunity moshing...r.

Archived