i need some zzz

RuzE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

get off my clit. i've only been doin this shit for a few weeks...someone told me to just flip the s around and make it a z...i thought that would look mad lame..so i was jus askin folks to see what the real deal is. thank you much for replyin...but next time dont be such a cockboy. almost made a white girl cry.

Originally posted by spazjuice

when i write SPAZ...does the Z need to look just like the S but flipped around or can i just do whatever i want...?

you can make it easier for yaself by flippin it around, but i think it would look too plain, or maybe it would look hott if u had a hot S, but u can do wuteva u want, u can make a new Z up if u want.....but its all up to youu

Originally posted by spazjuice

when i write SPAZ...does the Z need to look just like the S but flipped around or can i just do whatever i want...?

no you cant do whatever you want, there are strict rules which you MUST abide by... you have to follow "the graffiti writers secret handbook of style" search for it on google.

well, it seems to me, like someone said, a z is essentially a flipped s, or vice versa... it seems to me, traditionally a z is more angled where as an s is more rounded... just fuck around with angles and shit, take it slow take it easy... i'd rather have a shitty but original Z down that I came up with myself over a few weeks than just memorize a hot Z that was given to me by some nice dude on twelve ounce... know what I mean?

itd make a tight roller........

SPaZ....with the s like a backwards z...

start from the z. it'll be easier that way...

...zs arent exactly the easiest letter in the world...

but you allready knew that.

play around with it...

practice practice practice.

yeah sometimes i write zhor.. so i just turn the S around..:king:

oh wait, no..

think about it. does an S look anything like a Z? some could argu yes.. but in reality a Z is just 3 straight bars, an S is 1 curvy bar and flipped the opposite way..

so my answer is that if you did your Z like a backwards S then youre a fucking dumb bitch.. unless it looks good but it probably wouldnt...

do your own thing puss face.

all of you can suck my juicy wet clit. ive been doin this shit for a month..and someone (nomak) told me to write the Z's like backwards S's. so please...if you wanna keep talkin shit...let's hear the next remark...i know one of you lil boys are waiting to reply...

You might also try rotating the letter N by 90 degrees. I've seen some people write a reversed s and it still looked good, but it really depends on how you write an S because there are a thousand ways to do it, you can insert angles here and there, it doesn't have to be one rounded thing. In fact, i think i haven't seen too many letters with that many variations in Graffiti as the S.

But if you think about it, the letter N has more similarities with a Z.

Archived