Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I NEED PACIFIC BLUE GODDAMMIT!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Feb 24, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i can not find pacific blue krylon in my area for the life of me....i know its still abundant in various parts of the country, im trying to get at two sealed boxes of it, if it comes down to it though ill take some loosies. send me an email if you can do this.....ill hook you up with a discontinued can or some extra loot, plus the cost of shipping and the paint.....id appreciate it

p.s.-ill probably go though pay pal being that cash is involved....

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

ill have to check in a few days to make sure they still have it.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

we got a ton up here.

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

tt: ill probably hit you up if it no one else works out.....that out of the country shipping is a bitch though....

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

sure man, id be happy to do it for you, i was thinking it would probably be a hell of a lot cheaper for you too. with the exchange rate and all. but youd have to look into the shipping. im assuming it would have to be ground shipped.

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yeah, it may acctually be cheaper....hit me up on aim if you get a chance, i dont think i have your new screen name

8. Unit

Unit Member

PHEW! For a second I thought this was gonna be a post about the tv show involving Californian Bike Cops...ahhh, saved.

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahhah...i cant even believe theres a person who remebers that horrible show.....someone must have lost their job for that one

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

haah when I was in like 6th grade I liked that show. I thought they were badass cause they could turn around really fast..

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i saw every episode of that show........not something im particularly proud of................but yeah, i did.

12. HAL

HAL Guest

Hmmm.....pacific blue. Lowes used to sell it, and they got rid of the krylon in favor of that Vapspar shit. I doubt I can even find it here. That Victorian lue color is a little sweeter, in my opinion. Like a deep colonial blue. I don't think I can find that color either.....

13. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

pacific blue was the fucking show. fuck graffiti when you have a crazy police cheif that will fuck your day up. no good actors. love it or die

14. im not witty

im not witty Guest

pacific blue had a graffit episode, kid wrote melo, and painted the cops bike seats while they were chasing him. the hotness.

15. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

i remeber that , didnt he befreind those retards in the end or something?