I NEED PACIFIC BLUE GODDAMMIT!!!

boogie hands

i can not find pacific blue krylon in my area for the life of me....i know its still abundant in various parts of the country, im trying to get at two sealed boxes of it, if it comes down to it though ill take some loosies. send me an email if you can do this.....ill hook you up with a discontinued can or some extra loot, plus the cost of shipping and the paint.....id appreciate it

p.s.-ill probably go though pay pal being that cash is involved....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

tt: ill probably hit you up if it no one else works out.....that out of the country shipping is a bitch though....

sure man, id be happy to do it for you, i was thinking it would probably be a hell of a lot cheaper for you too. with the exchange rate and all. but youd have to look into the shipping. im assuming it would have to be ground shipped.

Hmmm.....pacific blue. Lowes used to sell it, and they got rid of the krylon in favor of that Vapspar shit. I doubt I can even find it here. That Victorian lue color is a little sweeter, in my opinion. Like a deep colonial blue. I don't think I can find that color either.....

Guest mikro137

pacific blue was the fucking show. fuck graffiti when you have a crazy police cheif that will fuck your day up. no good actors. love it or die

aww i forgot all about that show. i used to watch it. i like corny shows like that for some reason, some i can't stand and some i like. like that show with hulk hogan, he drives around on that dope assboat that changes into different modes and shit, the show was named after his boat and he was always cruising around or kicking ass on a beach or in a cave. i thunder something :/

Archived