i need new music..

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

i've been broke for awhile now.it sucks.i can't buy any new music. so anyways i was wondering if anyone would wanna do tape trades? i like all sorts of random music...and open to hear new things.i have about 40 blank tapes right now so i can make tapes for people as well.if anyone is intrested email or reply back here ...there was a thread a while back like this but it dissapeared.

email: funwithrazors@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i have abunch of punk,thrash,grind,a little ska.some hip hop.some jazz...a little country..johnny cash,...and some old 78's from the 40's.a have alot of demos and live tapes.a bunch of new wave records.there's alot of random shit...i guess i can work on a list.it's all vinyl,tapes or cd's...i got rid of a bunch a vinyl to evil ebay...needed money.

i have access to a cd burner too if that helps.

Guest NoamChomsky

M2M has a new cd,it looks totally better than the last one.I would cop that shit if I were you homeboy.I also got some Heart,Waylon Jennings,live Strokes,and live Pixies.Got any Kid Koala?

Archived