By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

  1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

    Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account.


Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, Jul 14, 2001.

  1. Zack Morris

    Zack Morris Veteran Member

    Joined: Jun 23, 2001 Messages: 9,728 Likes Received: 4
    I need a quick way to make enough moeny to buy my car from my mother..it will probably only take about a grand to get it from her...I have one week to get all my shit together, get a job and find a new place to live and I NEED my car. if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it VERY much.
  2. Poop Man Bob

    Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

    Joined: Nov 16, 2000 Messages: 10,259 Likes Received: 18
    How well can you suck the penis?
  3. jarryd

    jarryd Guest

    start selling drugs http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>
    j/k heh

    well, get a job where they might be able to give you an advance i guess? im not exactly sure... sell stuff that you dont need, work more then one job...
    im out of ideas... blah

    [This message has been edited by jarryd (edited 07-14-2001).]
  4. jades_blue

    jades_blue Senior Member

    Joined: Jul 12, 2000 Messages: 1,019 Likes Received: 0
    you got checks? Go get a couple of jobs and go to those cash advance places. (Have a yard sell, pull sheisty moves [sell drugs] or you could just borrow) -- if moms isn't all that pissed at you and you have some cash -- hand it off to her and tell her you could give her payments. (Make a contract stating the transaction -- it just might make her feel better about the situation) unless she's really pissed off at you.