i need medical attention

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea...well theses this fucking sharp pain in the back of my lung, like internally, and when i breathe hard it fucking hurts and feels like somethings stabbing me in the back...i have no insurance so a doctor is out of question....any ideas what the fuck this is??? i thuogh smoking maybe had something to do with it but there aint no way im giving that up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You're Not Fucked

But you do need to go see a doctor. You can go to a Free Public Health Clinic, if there is one, where you live. You can go to an Emergency Department of any hospital. They are REQUIRED BY LAW to at least see you. If there's nothing they can do, they are supposed to refer you to some free or low-cost health resources where you can be seen by a doctor and treated.

Even a regular doctor who works out of his office will sometimes see indigent patients and charge them a lot less money than he would bill an insurance company.

The Salvation Army has physician referrals. So do places that treat homeless people, here in Houston, like the SEARCH Center, the soup kitchens and Christian missions (like Star of Hope, Salvation Army, Bread and Fishes and so on.)

Look for local medical schools. Medical schools have a teaching hospital, somewhere, where their medical students and interns and residents go to work to get experience. Call the school up and ask them "Where can I get seen by Baylor Medical School's interns?"

OPEN UP THE TELEPHONE BOOK and start looking for free clinics. Call your local mental health hospital and ask them for referrals for places you could go get treated. Call up several doctor's offices, ask to speak to the head Registered Nurse on duty, and ask her to point you in the right direction to get some help.

If you just tell yourself "I have no insurance, so I'm fucked" then, yeah, you are fucked. But because of your attitude, not because of the lack of insurance. GET FUCKING BUSY.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

but dude seriously...thats too much work...id rather just sit on my ass and hope my lung will magically cure itself...i hope it will....but anything else besides doctors!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by PopGunWar

arent you the kid that smokes meth in the morning? if so no wonder your lungs are hurting you.

shit i was thinking that too...im a dumbass and i tend to hold my meth hits a little longer than normal cus im too used to weed.....maybe that shit crystalized in my lungs cus it does in the crack pipe if it sits there for a few seconds....ahhahaha god damn my body hates me!!!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

yea...well theses this fucking sharp pain in the back of my lung, like internally, and when i breathe hard it fucking hurts and feels like somethings stabbing me in the back...i have no insurance so a doctor is out of question....any ideas what the fuck this is??? i thuogh smoking maybe had something to do with it but there aint no way im giving that up

hahahaha

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

shit i was thinking that too...im a dumbass and i tend to hold my meth hits a little longer than normal cus im too used to weed.....maybe that shit crystalized in my lungs cus it does in the crack pipe if it sits there for a few seconds....ahhahaha god damn my body hates me!!!

In all seriousness......I feel sorry for you.

Guest imported_Europe

Move to Europe and get all the free medical service you need.

It sounds like you have a hole in your lung, my friend had the same thing. Its not as bad as it sounds but it does require medical attention.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I knew a kid that at the age of 18 had a hole in his lungs from smoking to much and smoking other drugs not just marijuana....He was coughing bad for weeks and then one day he was throwing up plood and liitle chunks of skin...Shit was off.....But a friend was there and rushed him to the hospital....He is still alive today thanks to his friend as he was bleeding internally and would have died by the next day...Neddless to say he doesnt smoke anything anymore.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ITS GONE!!! AHHH!! i just woke up this morning and the pain was gone....actually its still there but at like 1/8 of the pain it was yesterday....but now my head hurts like shit....wtf is this shit!??! its like it moves and moves and moves...maybe there is an animal living inside of me

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by WhenOne

go to a free clinic, stop the meth, and get a girlfriend

fuckhead.

haha the reason i smoke so much is becaue i cant get a girlfriend...its the cycle of the life...its not the west or the east side....its not the north or the south side...its the DARK SIDE!! the DARK SIDE!!!

besides im only 16...i dont think i could go to a clinic i dont even have an ID yet

i used to get those pains all the time bro. except i usually got em near my heart or that area. i thought i was having a heart attack at 14 the first time it happened. i never went to the doctor though. pops told me they were just growing pains so i said fuck it. it used to fuckin kill me. i thought i was dying and shit. the deeper i breethed the more it hurt too. if its the same thing youll get over it. or we're both gonna die of some fucked up shit.....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^yea i get something like that shit too....well i used to...but it was like my heart was gonna explode or someshit and it hurt for a few seconds...then it would recover and i would feel better

Archived