I NEED HELP Valentines Day Do over.

Some1

yo i have fucked up. My girlfriend of 2 years this tuesday said we were going to make each other something for valentines day since i got no job and am broke. My girlfriend made me this fucking crazy card and must of put 4 hours into it. i made her just about nothing. i had no means of getting materials and shit so i just said fuck it. well i made her somehting. she cried. and is out with her friends as we speak.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO I GOT NO MONEY AND I NEED TO CORRECT THE SITUATION.

HELP ME OUT PLEASE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn i got a girl and she told me NOT to get her anything i still did...and of course she was happy about it but damn man your from the cut...where you at.....dazer will talk real nice to her.....nah jk for real man you need to be cuttin some construction paper hearts and elmer gluin them bitches to a poster board or something right now.....rack the damn materials if you have too

side note: i made my girl a card too....chicks dig that, resaet swonk

damn go pawn your boom box...go steal some shit...for all you know your lady is out getting dicked by some other dude cause you slacked...i mean come on its one fucking day out of the whole year chicks look forword to this day year in and year out.

p.s get a fucking job.

no money for the materials?

I think you're mistaken... girls don't care about materials, they care about message... unless you got yourself a gold digger but... something about the 'graff artist' concept seems to preclude that possibility.

Anyway, I think you might have failed on the message side, rethink your presentation and give her a call... perhaps an apology... or maybe you should rethink your whole relationship... or the world could end and monkeys could fly out of my butt.

hope this helped.

You really fucked up there man. It will most likely end up in a break up. Like sneak said you should show your love everyday and not just one day of the year. But.....you agreed to make your girl something and you didn't. There is no excuse for this....unless... .

.....no....there is no excuse. The only way to fix it is to buy her something nice or make her something REALLY NICE. You have enough time to be on this site, you could be doing something for her.

Oh man...well, suck it up and reap the whirlwind......you shouldn't have been getting high with all of your little friends while your chick kicked down some serious effort for you. Well, I guess we can all see who's serious about this relationship.

Dude, you suck. No advice for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

you better fuck her good tonight

oups nope that cant work because she wont probably let you have any eh.. damn its sad how all these singles are looking for someone and these couples just always keep fucking it up and disapointing each others while the medias keep diggin our minds that finding our soulmate is the only reason to live and to be happy in life.

anyways if you think you need to get her back or you just need to keep seeing her to have your daily fuck, find the most precious thing to you right now and give it to her, or something like that. I personnally enjoy the "I LOVE ..." end to end flicks under the pillow type shit, but yeah you could just go rack something nice if you're really that broke.

aside, why i chick would like to be with you if you're broke, cant even do something nice with your hands and so unsecure that you have to ask advices on a internet forum; that is the real issue my friend :eek:

all your falut man, when she came over you choulda said i forgot your gift at a friends or something, lest that woulda cost you some time...

well lest you learn from your mistakes

if you wernt dicking around with your buddys and you have been bissy,and havent had time to make a card, she should understand and not run away like a little 8th grade girl

no she is not a gold digger, she wanted something you made, that way it will be more special to her...unless you are cope or something and she wants to sell it on e-bay haha

no but really, if you already got her a gift atlest make her something by hand...

peace

the girl i had said she didnt want anything didnt need anything and i shouldnt do anything, hell maybe im more girl than her all i wanted was a box of fucking chocolates from someone, anyone... and she couldve gotten me them.

or shown any effort. so now that it is confirmed that she doesnt give a fuck, noone ever really does unless they get something out of it... its over. im done with it, but i can say up and down ill never lay my heart on the line for anyone else but we all know how big of a lie that is.

love sucks. treat it well if you actually have it... make the girl something even if you give her a nice meaningful kiss and be honest say i fucked up, but make up for it with that kiss, no petty material shit, just show ehr you love her, if she loves you shell understand.

but since thats not the case ever, a single long stem rose, do something artsy, dip it in paint, put paper mache around it, do it quick.

from the eternal lungs of rome one: valentines day is a girls christmas, and if you remember christmas the only thing you ever wanted you never got, dont not let her get what she wants...

jobeone.fuck stvalentine and his evil minions of fat kids with bows and arrows.

oh man ill see if i can find a picture of last years present to the lady

cost me less than 5 bucks and she loved it

i made her a metal daisy flower

it stood about three feet high

and the flower was about a foot and a half wide

all i did was...

-bend some metal tube

-weld it together

-bend some more tube for a stem

-cut some sheet steel out for a leaf

and some more that i formed into a pot shape

-ground the motherfucker down and clear coated it