1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I NEED HELP Valentines Day Do over.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Some1, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

I NEED HELP Valentines Day Do over.

Discussion started by Some1 - Feb 14, 2004

yo i have fucked up. My girlfriend of 2 years this tuesday said we were going to make each other something for valentines day since i got no job and am broke. My girlfriend made me this fucking crazy card and must of put 4 hours into it. i made her just about nothing. i had no means of getting materials and shit so i just said fuck it. well i made her somehting. she cried. and is out with her friends as we speak.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO I GOT NO MONEY AND I NEED TO CORRECT THE SITUATION.

HELP ME OUT PLEASE.

Some1 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. DrUnk MoNKeY

DrUnk MoNKeY 12oz Junior Member

DrUnk MoNKeY - Replied Feb 14, 2004

regurgitate one of those babies you ate and give it to her.

DrUnk MoNKeY - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo 12oz Veteran Member

ClueTwo - Replied Feb 14, 2004

Geeeezzzz, some artist you are....Get creative with that shit next time. For the moment you're fucked. :lol:

ClueTwo - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Feb 14, 2004

man, you got a girl and didn't do shit? that's fucked.

make it a banger

5. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

Daze One Million - Replied Feb 14, 2004

damn i got a girl and she told me NOT to get her anything i still did...and of course she was happy about it but damn man your from the cut...where you at.....dazer will talk real nice to her.....nah jk for real man you need to be cuttin some construction paper hearts and elmer gluin them bitches to a poster board or something right now.....rack the damn materials if you have too

side note: i made my girl a card too....chicks dig that, resaet swonk

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. Stuntman

Stuntman New Jack

Stuntman - Replied Feb 14, 2004

damn go pawn your boom box...go steal some shit...for all you know your lady is out getting dicked by some other dude cause you slacked...i mean come on its one fucking day out of the whole year chicks look forword to this day year in and year out.

p.s get a fucking job.

Stuntman - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Feb 15, 2004

no money for the materials?

I think you're mistaken... girls don't care about materials, they care about message... unless you got yourself a gold digger but... something about the 'graff artist' concept seems to preclude that possibility.

Anyway, I think you might have failed on the message side, rethink your presentation and give her a call... perhaps an apology... or maybe you should rethink your whole relationship... or the world could end and monkeys could fly out of my butt.

hope this helped.

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied Feb 15, 2004

The oonly result I can think of by "ponding" a boom box would be some sparks and a broken boom box.

:lol:

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Stuntman

Stuntman New Jack

Stuntman - Replied Feb 15, 2004

hahaha your sooo fucking funny dick breath. go stare at your sister while she showers.

Stuntman - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. anonymity1

anonymity1 12oz Senior Member

anonymity1 - Replied Feb 15, 2004

You really fucked up there man. It will most likely end up in a break up. Like sneak said you should show your love everyday and not just one day of the year. But.....you agreed to make your girl something and you didn't. There is no excuse for this....unless... .

.....no....there is no excuse. The only way to fix it is to buy her something nice or make her something REALLY NICE. You have enough time to be on this site, you could be doing something for her.

anonymity1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Milton - Replied Feb 15, 2004

Quick, find a fucking suit, steal some roses and candy, and surprise her when she gets home, act like you meant to do it...
    Fuck...

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK 12oz Senior Member

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Replied Feb 15, 2004

am i the only one that finds this funny...

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Feb 15, 2004

Oh man...well, suck it up and reap the whirlwind......you shouldn't have been getting high with all of your little friends while your chick kicked down some serious effort for you. Well, I guess we can all see who's serious about this relationship.

Dude, you suck. No advice for you.

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. ghostvandal

ghostvandal 12oz Senior Member

ghostvandal - Replied Feb 15, 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
    you better fuck her good tonight

oups nope that cant work because she wont probably let you have any eh.. damn its sad how all these singles are looking for someone and these couples just always keep fucking it up and disapointing each others while the medias keep diggin our minds that finding our soulmate is the only reason to live and to be happy in life.

anyways if you think you need to get her back or you just need to keep seeing her to have your daily fuck, find the most precious thing to you right now and give it to her, or something like that. I personnally enjoy the "I LOVE ..." end to end flicks under the pillow type shit, but yeah you could just go rack something nice if you're really that broke.
    aside, why i chick would like to be with you if you're broke, cant even do something nice with your hands and so unsecure that you have to ask advices on a internet forum; that is the real issue my friend :eek:

ghostvandal - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave 12oz Senior Member

Coffie Crave - Replied Feb 15, 2004

all your falut man, when she came over you choulda said i forgot your gift at a friends or something, lest that woulda cost you some time...

well lest you learn from your mistakes

if you wernt dicking around with your buddys and you have been bissy,and havent had time to make a card, she should understand and not run away like a little 8th grade girl

no she is not a gold digger, she wanted something you made, that way it will be more special to her...unless you are cope or something and she wants to sell it on e-bay haha

no but really, if you already got her a gift atlest make her something by hand...

peace

Coffie Crave - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: