i need help, seriously....

Guest T E A S E R

Guest T E A S E R

im ruining my life by the minute. im full of so much hate and anger its getting out of control. i get super pissed off over things that shouldnt get me so upset, just now i almost strangled my little brother to death, my temper is fucked up.

besides taking classes, what have you guys done to releive your anger and hate towards things?

and dont say paint, i dont relieve any anger by painting, doesnt work that way for me...

:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friend would simply say: Go smoke a J..

I on the other hand say..

slam pits, weight training, tripping on mushrooms, riding a bike to your frequented destinations,saving money - earning money..

Try not to really give a fuck about little things so much - make the best of your time doing what you truly enjoy.

..sewing your old clothes into new ones again.. buy some good records or whatever .. maybe even listen to some other type of music and going to those events

You sound more miserable then anything .. and thats probably what makes you so testy..Dont let your testosterone take over your personality..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

first off go apologize to your brother.

the last time i was really angry i took scissors to my alarm clock. that got the anger out, but i had to get a new alarm clock. so dont do that.

my internet just disconnected for 5 minutes so your getting an longer response.

start a fight club.

get a job. seriously. and im not saying that to be an ass. youll find that by keeping busy, little things worry you less. plus you wont post on here as much. you might make friends. hell you might even meet some girls teaser. before i got my job id get angry a lot. now after work im just too fucking tired to get into it with people over stupid shit.

lifting weights works for me.

anything that makes you physically exhausted.

ok. i reconnected.

im not saying this to be an ass tease.

get the fuck off twelve ounce. go for a walk. watch a stupid funny movie. go have sex and lay down with the girl afterwards and just hold each other. go for a long ass drive with either some really mellow music, or some music you can scream your fucking lungs out to. go take pictures. read a book in a park. watch a movie while petting a cat. go to a concert. go out to a bar or a party and talk to people, because drunk people always listen.

but mostly just get off of your computer.

Guest Marks-a-lot

moogle hit the point...pick up a book on meditation or something, or just go sit in a park...or on the other hand you can do what i do sometimes and do pushups till you cant lift yourself anymore, and force yourself to do more, do em on your bed so when you collapse its mad comfy, bump some soft ambient trancy type techno...

Beat off:lol:

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

get the fuck off twelve ounce. go for a walk. watch a stupid funny movie. go have sex and lay down with the girl afterwards and just hold each other. go for a long ass drive with either some really mellow music, or some music you can scream your fucking lungs out to. go take pictures. read a book in a park. watch a movie while petting a cat. go to a concert. go out to a bar or a party and talk to people, because drunk people always listen.

listen to this man

Guest imported_Tesseract

We have a winner

booom. your 21 now right? well, isnt the legal drinking age 21 in the US? make use of that, go pubbing, clubbing, enjoy life.......