i need emo NOW!

Guest ToYs

yeah well its not for me but i know alot of you guys in here like some emo, so i need punk emo. not like dashboard confessional though. im thinking more along the lines of something like blink 182 kind of emo. any suggestions will be awsome!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So far i have

1. System of a down-roulette

2. hoobastank- crawling in the dark(acoustic)

3. stone sour- bother

4. blink 182- adam's song

like that stuff

Guest im not witty

taking back sunday. the ballade of saul something or other, cute without the e

the assistant-(this has alot of screaming but it has some melodic emo-ish breakdowns. plus its a female vocalist, so cant go wrong.)

im tired, thats all for now.

ok ok once and for all what the hell is emo? i have never heard this term anywhere exept for on this board....is it a genre in the sence you could og to the emo section in a music shop....i thought blink 182 was punk( punk bitches in my opinion ,but thats how they would be catagorised) so where does "emo" kick in..

Originally posted by diehomokthx

hahahaha, you thought 182 was punk?!?!? You qualify for the emoest award of all time buddy.

I got an idea for you, rather than asking what emo is (cause you're only gonna get clowned), you should die.

oh yeah thats a great idea , ill just die because you wont tell me what emo is.......

what are you ...the bad boy of emo or somshit?

hahahahahahaha ...

eat a dick

Originally posted by diehomokthx

See, you're being emo right now. Please don't continue this stupidity, Smart's gonna come regulate on your post count again... and then you'll be reduced to a loser in front of all your friends who *thought* you had 300 some odd posts.

ok man i over it ...you can have your emo , really i dont mind man...

hhahaha, that was a very emo comment, here's a clue, just shut up and you won't sound so emo. like right now, if you reply and say something that signifies that you're angry or that you don't care.... it'll be emo, and emo sucks. So just avoid saying anything else. And if it really sucks that bad, just go sit on the toilet and let your pussy bleed that shit out. You'll be alright man.

system of a down is emo? interesting. if you want emo, even though it's a bunch of crap, check out stuff like braid, saves the day, jejune, get up kids, etcetcetc....

for some good midtempo shit, i'd download some faith, rites of spring, shades apart, and old descendents.

rock and roll

Guest railroadjerk

NO BAND YOU MENTIONED IS EMO

EMO ISNT REAL. IF YOU WANT "WHINY MUSIC THATS NOT REALLY EMO," WHICH SEEMS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GET SAVES THE DAY, DASHBOARD, JULIANA THEORY, TEXAS IS THE REASON, JETS TO BRAZIL, HOT ROD CIRCUIT, BRIGHT EYES, GET UP KIDS, THE ANNIVERSARY...

I COULD GO ON BUT NOTHING YOU MENTIONED IS GOOD OR EMO.

IF YOU WANT REAL EMO GET SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE, HUSKER DU OR FUGAZI. YOU GUYS ARE SO REDICULOUS WITH THIS "EMO" SHIT, AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS!

intercity has hte right idea. rites of spring, shades apart, descendants THAT ALL AS REAL EMOTION YOU FUCKTARDS. NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT CRYING ABOUT THE GIRL WHO LEFT YOUR ASS, CHRIS CARABBA IS PROBABLY A HOMO ANYWAY. ITS ALL FAKE. YOU GUYS ARE STUPID.

Originally posted by ToYs

yeah well its not for me but i know alot of you guys in here like some emo, so i need punk emo. not like dashboard confessional though. im thinking more along the lines of something like blink 182 kind of emo. any suggestions will be awsome!

you want emo? whiny cry music huh?

saves the day

new found glory

get up kids

fairweather

further seems forever

theres more, im just putting some out quick.

oh yeah... go buy the dischord box set. you won't regret that one.

railroadjerk... do you have the shades apart s/t on CD? i can't find any of their early shit on kazaa.. all that's coming up is some shit band that sounds like nickelback or something. i have the LP on whishingwell, but can't find it on CD... if you want to rip it and send it my way, excellent.

Archived