i need advice... (trying to fuck a co-worker)

T=E=A=S=E

first off, those of you who are planning on replying with:

"don't do it, fucking a co-worker never works out" ...save your replies.

im about to get hired on, and move floors, so i wont be seeing her all the time.

and for those about to say:

"tease, dont pay for sex, thats for losers...."

my rebuttle is this: we all pay for it once in awhile, whether its taking a girl on a date or buying a beer for her at the bar, youre doing it to get laid.

now on to my dilema.

situation is this: there is this girl at work (a milf, she has a 8 year old daughter, her age (the mom) i still do not know, but id guess 26-32)

and i want to dick her down. she's black and white, i think she's really cute, cute face, got some killer thighs, big ass, some nice titties, and i like her voice alot to, plus she's a freak from when ive talked to her on aim at work.

my problem:

ive been trying to hang out with her for awhile now, and she wont give me her phone number, and she also lives down south about 30 mins from me, and said more than likely i cant ever goto her house. im guessing thats because she doesnt want her daughter seeing me bang her, and maybe her baby daddy might be in the picture still, she said she's a single mother, but you know... i think he still comes by here and there or some shit, thats why she's hessitant to give me her number.

moving on, we're suppost to goto the mall together tomorrow to shop for some xmas shit and hang out.

i told her id take her thong shopping (im gonna get her some lingerie i think to, one of those see through spaghetti strap tops that stop above the belly button, with a thong to match, then i wanted to get her some of those short booty shorts cuz she gots a fat ass, and maybe one more g string or some shit).

also, to avoid getting played (meaning buying her some nice panties for her baby daddy to see and never my eyes) im going to bring her back to my house after getting them for her and take pictures of her in them, so if she never comes back over, i can jerk it to her piks. hahaha.

would you buy a girl some panties in hopes of making it go further? is that selling out?

i plan on making some moves during the day, like kissing her, palming her ass, etc... andif and when she gets to the house im going to try to eat her out, get her ass sprung on me, so when lunch time rolls around, we can roll to the house for some lunch time sex.

so what do you guys think? have you done this before? what was the outcome of your experience?

girls... what do you think of this? would you do it for a guy if he bought you some panties (granted you liked him back?)

id like to know some of your thoughts people, lets hear it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also:

if i ask her out to lunch, should i pay? even though im just asking her to come along, not really on the date tip ya know?

same with the movies... if we go to the movies, would you pay for her? (i got free tickets im going to use the first time we go) but what about food and drinks for her? would you buy that shit for her?

ps- she slightly ghetto yall, so she knows the deal on the free tickets, and if she don't, she's going to learn.

teaser/ no shame in my game.

Originally posted by Dino Martini@Nov 19 2004, 12:37 AM

are your mom, dad and little brother gonna be home when you take her home to attempt to photograph her?

its friday tomorrow player... theyre at work/school.

and if they were going to be there, thats what the lock on the door is for.

teaser/ i WILL bring a bitch back to my momma's house. pb.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 19 2004, 10:31 AM

im guessing thats because she doesnt want her daughter seeing me bang her, and maybe her baby daddy might be in the picture still, she said she's a single mother, but you know... i think he still comes by here and there or some shit, thats why she's hessitant to give me her number.

either that or she's actually seen what you look like.

she wants your :$: straight up and down. your dick is staying dry, kid. dry

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 19 2004, 12:42 AM

she wants your :$: straight up and down. your dick is staying dry, kid. dry

ha. if i get her to the house, its a wrap. four serious.

and come on people, lets hear some more ideas, remarks, and so forth.

give me some advice, or lets hear some similiar stories etc...

hmmm if you're trying to fuck dish out the money. maybe she'll at the worst feel sorry for you and let you cop a feel... i'm not trying to be a hatin bitch i'm just sayin... did she say you can take pictures? i can only assume we will see these pictures if this comes to pass. well i say just buy her the lunch or at movies the food etc and try your best. the panties thing is tripping me out. haha oh goodness

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan@Nov 19 2004, 01:00 AM

Just face it YOU AIN'T GETTING SHIT FROM THE HOODRAT!!!! :haha:

come on mang come on.

in my current condition, id rape her ass. hahahahah jk.

but seriously, if that bitch just let me buy her some panties, and then never let me feel her up or anything, she'd regret it.

cuz id ruin her life then.

im talking stalker status.

hahah. :king:

Originally posted by dirtyhoodrat@Nov 19 2004, 01:08 AM

hmmm if you're trying to fuck dish out the money. maybe she'll at the worst feel sorry for you and let you cop a feel... i'm not trying to be a hatin bitch i'm just sayin... did she say you can take pictures? i can only assume we will see these pictures if this comes to pass. well i say just buy her the lunch or at movies the food etc and try your best. the panties thing is tripping me out. haha oh goodness

it isnt a "if she feel's sorry for me let me cop a feel deal" trust me.

she likes my ass to... for the longest she kept asking me if i had any kids or was married etc... and when i gave her my number she kept asking me, "when i call you your girls not going to be pissed is she..." etc.

but besides all that, thats why im taking her ass back to the house right after i buy them shits for her, and if she tries not to go, im going to tell her to earn them, she has to come try them on for me and let me take piks of her in them to get them, and keep that shit at my house until she comes over.

hahahaha.

/smarter than your average bear/pervert.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 19 2004, 11:21 AM

but besides all that, thats why im taking her ass back to the house right after i buy them shits for her, and if she tries not to go, im going to tell her to earn them, she has to come try them on for me and let me take piks of her in them to get them, and keep that shit at my house until she comes over.

seriously, if you pull that shit on a woman (we're not talking about some dumbass 16 year old here) then the only thing you're getting is a monkey wrench str8 to the grill, smeg breath.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 19 2004, 01:25 AM

seriously, if you pull that shit on a woman (we're not talking about some dumbass 16 year old here) then the only thing you're getting is a monkey wrench str8 to the grill, smeg breath.

hey man, seriously, if you dont like me, fine, so be it. but quit talking down on me like youre god or something, when you probally arent any better off than me.

you ever thought maybe she is willing to do that because first off its fun and probally sexy feeling to her that someone younger likes her and would be willing to do that for her. (she seems like she isnt real confident about herself, even though she should be) but anyways, maybe she does like me to an extent and enjoys the attention that im giving her.

so quit being such a dick already and ease up a bit. im tired of you fuckers talking shit to me for no reason except for my screen name. if i would have made this thread under another name, you wouldn't have said half the stupid shit youve said in here to me.

for real.

and im not going to blow my whole paycheck on some fucking panties either, dont get it twisted.

im going to have a certain budget to spend, and wont be going over it.

im definately not dropping more than $100 period, probally not even that much, it depends on what she says about the piks and going back to my house, if she's anywhere near iffy about that shit, she's going to be picking thongs out of the lost and found bin, you know.... 4 for $20.

hahahaha :lol:

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 19 2004, 11:44 AM

hey man, seriously, if you dont like me, fine, so be it. but quit talking down on me like youre god or something, when you probally arent any better off than me.

you ever thought maybe she is willing to do that because first off its fun and probally sexy feeling to her that someone younger likes her and would be willing to do that for her. (she seems like she isnt real confident about herself, even though she should be) but anyways, maybe she does like me to an extent and enjoys the attention that im giving her.

so quit being such a dick already and ease up a bit. im tired of you fuckers talking shit to me for no reason except for my screen name. if i would have made this thread under another name, you wouldn't have said half the stupid shit youve said in here to me.

for real.

dude, re-read what i quoted and then think to yourself if that's any way to treat a person that you're into? treat her with some respect and maybe she'll actually let you hit it. pulling some bullshit "yo, you gotta earn these fucking k-mart panties bitch, now get dressed up and degrade yourself by letting someone you hardly know take flicks of your skanky ass half naked" shit just goes to show how immature and fucking clueless you can truly be. use your head

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 18 2004, 08:21 PM

hahahaha.

/smarter than your average bear/pervert.

Fuck, that is a new dimension of sleazy. If, in some alternate universe where I dated people like you, I was a woman on a date with you and you tried to pull that kind of shit on me, I would throw the lingere in your face and never talk to you again. I don't even want to think about how monstrously sleazy that shit is.

Buy her lunch and panties - Take her to your moms house - take flicks - post them on 12 oz - DONT EAT HER PUSSY FOR ANY REASON-

fuck her with a rubber - take it off and bust on her face - when she leaves to go to the bathroom hide the panties you bought her to see if you can return them later - never talk to her again

^^^the only feasable solution^^^