I need a wetsuit.

JoeyLawrence

i was down at the beach yesterday for like an hour just breathing in the air and takin some pictures of the surfers and the waves rolling in really glassy lefts and i realized what the fuck am i doing goin on 12oz and wandering around some town doing stupid shit? im getting a wet suit this week and i dunno how im gonna acquire the surfboard but maybe ill wuss it and start out on a bodyboard. hey spongin is fun too. anyways im on the hunt right now. i need a wetsuit and a rocketship. im goin surfin.

-----a8pgw.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands

ive got a 3/2 wetsuit thats a couple years old i would be willing to part with, ive also got some boots in good shape, depending on what size foot you have, and a hood....email me if your interested

boots from boogie hands..

would they be considered boogie boots?

thank god im almost off work, i dont think i could take much more.

Guest willy.wonka

i need some new board shorts!!!

im going to the beach tomorrow!!!!

got some free flippahs!!!!off a crack head!!!!!

he doesnt go to the beach,so he'll never be fully cured of his crackheadedness.....

where do u live? fuck spongers, dude. surf! surf! surf! have u surfed before? if u havent, ur in for some shit. go with some one who knows whats goin on. and go out in a kinda remote spot to start out. if u go out ot a hella localized spot the chances of getting ur ass kicked increase quite a bit. surfers have to be the biggest assholes in the world besides writers (not really but a lot of em are fuckin dicks). id have a local shaper make u a board if u can afford it.

Archived