Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i need a release...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T E A S E R, Aug 28, 2003.

1. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

do any of you guys keep journals or write thoughts out in books?

i once saw this movie, and this mom had a huge book with white pages, and she wrote down thoughts, recipes, advice, and anything and everything else you could imagine that she had experienced in her life to that point, and when she died she gave it to her daughter.

ive been thinking about doing something similiar but im very lazy and i also am extremely picky. if im going to hand write some shit that important for that long each entry id want to be legible and so on. shit would probaly piss me off.

i got so many thoughts and opinions on shit i wish i could put down on something, just to see how it changes overtime. ive thought about doing it on the computer to, but even that can fuck up and be lost.

its wild to think about history and written texts and how valueble they are and how easily they can be destroyed. paper can burn or get wet and its gone. files on computers can catch viruses or be accidentally deleted. shit sucks.

thoughts?

2. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

I just use my blackbook

3. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

do it in a book with paper. the very act of writing it all might be cathartic. whenever i write anything out, it seems great at the time, and then i read it and it's just bs babbling, but sometimes that helps too.

4. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I was going through my black book last night and read some of the pages I wrote. some of it is just rancid. I'm thinking about taking the exacto to a few of the pages. definitely not a journal...just random thoughts that pop in my head.

5. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

when ever i feel like writing something i check to see if i have a paper due soon.

6. BigOatser

BigOatser Senior Member

just give your kid your 12oz password

7. RiANEMeTion-

RiANEMeTion- Junior Member

Release yo stress mah brotha.

Tease..what you need is a black girl..come down to ct and i'll hook you up with the most hood biatch you ever did see..trust me homie you'll never feel so upset again.

8. Mr.Clean

Mr.Clean Member

i used to keep a journal until i read it and it was the same shit over and over. so i figured once my life got more exciting i'd pick it up again.

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

ha.ha

10. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

hahahaha i thought for sure that the solution to hwat ever this thread was about would be wackin it.....but i was wrong....

that 12oz pssword thing was a good idea....or go bombing...and show yer kid all yer fliks and books and shit...thats what im gonna do....hahaha that ll be funny if by the time i have kids...graffiti is considered the same as murder...and then my kid says, "o mg..dad your a killerrrrr....i hate you i hate you!!!!" aaaahahahahahahaha...and then i say, "shut up boy...give me a beer"...hahahahhahahaha man that would be funny....

11. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

^^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

i think taking someone's life would be a good release for me. i want to do that shit.

and no not mine, fuckers... :)

12. caL

caL Senior Member

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I've thought about doing it but never actually got around to it. Sometimes though I can write pages of incoherent rants, trying not to even stop and think, just keep writing whatever pops into my mind in big run-on sentences. They usually make no sense whatsoever but do make for a good read, and it does feel quite relaxing.....

14. krie

krie Guest

some people i know write on some online journal

livejournal.com

15. rip

rip Elite Member

if you need some release just go cop some yayo.