Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I need a new car..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by »§ÜGÅR«, Dec 7, 2004.

1. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

ok, here's the deal.

i've got a 98 eclipse gst, and it's acting like it's about to kick the bucket and stop working. It sounds like it needs a new belt, but has been violently shaking lately and acting crazy.

Let me give everyone some quick backround info about this car bullshit.

Last winter, i traded in my 2002 eclipse rs for this 98 gst, because the gst is obviously faster and from what i thought, made better. Only thing was, the car i got rid of only had 16k on it, and the car i have now (the gst), has 86k(had 80k on it when i got it).

Yes everyone. I'm sure you're saying to yourself, "self, this girl is the biggest tard on earth for trading in her car with low miles for a car with almost 100k on it". And yes, i think i'm starting to agree with that same thought.

I want to get rid of the gst before it stops working and more miles get put on it(lowering the value even more). I was thinking of going back and getting another newer(2000+) eclipse, but i dont want to pay a difference in price. When i got the gst they did an even wash, and i wanna do it again.

Suggestions? Ways i can conive the sales people into giving me another wash for a newer eclipse? Other car options that don't include shit like saturns, etc?. The eclipse that i saw is 11990 at my dealship that i've done business with a few times now.

Help.

thx.
    :(

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

in 12oz fasion, show your tits..

3. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

4. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

get a Scion..Saber did an ad for them!!!!

I would go with some that gets good miles.End of story..

5. Overtime

yeah, actually a scion tc would be a rad idea sugar, and ill get a tits pic to you with a quickness...

6. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

ok.

i'll get a scion if everyone on 12oz pitches in and pays the difference on my trade-in.

Deal?

Deal.

:)

7. Overtime

8. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

Damn, that really sucks Sugar. Hondas are great cars...I love my Accord.

9. TresOne

TresOne Member

I dunno what the chances are of you getting a wash for a newer one, especially if the gst is acting like a bitch. Maybe just bite the bullet and get the problem fixed, if it's a decent car otherwise.

10. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

it's a good car, i mean the problem might only be it needing a new belt.. but i keep thinking about all the miles that are on that bitch, and how i was a moron and traded down.

damn me.

11. Overtime

whatever you get, you need to get a stickshift, stickshifts=the shit...so tots....

12. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

uhhh...

only automatic for me.

the boyfriend's car is stick and it's makes me wanna puke everytime he drives somewhere. :yuck:

13. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

you know why they gave you a "even wash" for a 98 gst thats newer than your old 92 rs?

because the 98 was a piece of shit and they knew it.

how do you think a car thats a 92 is going to be worth as much as a 98?

you got played like a fiddle lil mama.

besides that, i thought your man fixed cars?

where's he at.

14. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

JOIN THE VOLKSWAGEN CLUB, LIKE ME! :king:

15. Overtime

damn, you really need to get a stick, sticks are tots to the max...