I need a new bag.

Nekro

Here's the deal, I need a new backpack.

The one I've been using for the last year and a half is clearly dead, there are massive holes in the bottom and the seams are ripping apart. I didn't expect a $6 backpack to last anyway.

Which brings us back to the point of this thread. I need a new backpack (no messenger bags please, my shoulders are only so strong). I'm looking for something low-key (like a jansport super break), but I'm open to something new if it's absolutely awesome.

I prefer smaller bags (again, I'm open to awesomeness), and don't want to spend more than $60. 12oz consumerism style arbiters: do your work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, that shit is ugly though.

if all you want is functional, hook it up. if im gonna be wearing some shit though, i want it to atleast not look like shit.

i dont know why you think messenger bags would hurt your shoulder. if you wear it right, the bulk of the weight is on your back, not your shoulder.

have you thought about one of those carts like the chinese women carry groceries in?

Guest imported_sofarok

I would kill for a supreme back pack, only one place in the uk gets them at there shut at the moment, that is even if I could A afford the horrendous mark up and B get there before the resellers, head porter are nice I have an hp wallet but that’s all I could afford…I have a nice big north face courier bag I use most of the time, also got a gravis vs rostarr bag which look cool but is actually pretty crap, gravis do some nice bags though…

I had a clive bag for a while, I didn't like flipping over the wierd stabilizer layer and buckling it every time I went in the bag. Other than that and the bright red color scheme it was (still is, never destroyed it) great. The newer color schemes are a lot better and they worked out the stabilizer flap issue.

^ hasnt the simpson taught you anything?

The kangaroo pouches are all filled with goo,

so donr try to make any quick getaways hiding in there.

and hell..... are penguins passe?

i personally have a single dickies backpack, great bag, simple one big compartment, 1 outer, i love it, i have had others, but the over kill of pockets is just annoying.

On that note, can someone suggest a good messenger back that can hold at least 8 cans a paint, preferably in 2 rows of 4.

my friend had one that used to be a playstation carrier bag. It was the height of cans and the length of 4, 2 deep, does anyone have any idea what a good bag for this would be?

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 18 2004, 01:17 AM

i personally have a single dickies backpack, great bag, simple one big compartment, 1 outer, i love it, i have had others, but the over kill of pockets is just annoying.

On that note, can someone suggest a good messenger back that can hold at least 8 cans a paint, preferably in 2 rows of 4.

my friend had one that used to be a playstation carrier bag. It was the height of cans and the length of 4, 2 deep, does anyone have any idea what a good bag for this would be?

if you dont mind throwing down some flow

check out the timbuk2 bags. they cost a little more

but have a lifetime guarantee. however as i write i

remember that the velcro is super tight and really

noisy which may not be too stealthy when vandalizing.

but they are hip kid, and it should fit at least eight.

peace.

ps- those thermal lunch bags, the rectangular ones

fit six cans without caps and the foam insulation

deadens some of the agitator noise from the cans.