I need a guy's point of view

fabled

Alright now....I just started hanging out with this guy....I like him a lot and we've been flirting and whatever, and according to a friend of his, he feels the same. I really want him and I to be a couple, basically what I am asking is what is the best way for a girl to win you over? Is there something in particular that a girl can do to make you melt? I need advice, cause usually my shy ass never makes the first move.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Ken Barlow

Geez....if you need to ask 12oz for relationship advice, then buy a vibrator and lock yourself in your room now.....

listen to him

The problem, as I see it, is your desire to "be in a relationship." It sounds like you already have a relationship with this guy, but you want the relationship to be different, as in "More emotionally exclusive and intimate."

Since very few teenaged boys are mature enough to handle the responsibilities of a mature, adult-like relationship (hey, it's a lot of work--who needs that shit when you're like sixteen?) then what you get when you fall for a boy is a boy's level of involvement.

Teenagers are very self-centered (no criticism, I was too, back when I was a teenager) and it's all about "me." What I want, what I need, how I feel, etc.

Mature adults are much more concerned with their partners' feelings than with their own. They are much more concerned with identifying and meeting their partner's needs rather than their own. Everyone is seeking to get their own needs met too, but the difference between adolescence and adulthood is largely a matter of compassion, empathy and committment. Would you expect a seven-year-old to appreciate Proust? Then don't expect committment and emotional intimacy from a high school boy. He's not capable of meeting you on that level, mainly because boys and girls mature at different rates. Sixteen-year-old girls are generally not attracted to sixteen-year-old boys. They find older young men more attractive, perhaps seventeen or eighteen years old. When she is eighteen, her male peers will still seem immature and childish, and she will probably find college boys more attractive (probably hardly more mature than high school boys, but maybe a little bit.)

Bottom line--just aim for friendship. Don't sleep with him unless he demonstrates a serious capacity for emotional committment (doubtful) and wait for him to grow up and realize that you were always supportive and affectionate. Say, when you're both about twenty-six or so. Before then you're just setting yourself up for heartbreak and disillusionment.

Just because he wants sex doesn't mean he's really ready to handle being a woman's sexual partner. It's not about your mutual relationship, from his point of view, it's all about (how does this go?) "bustin' a nut." In other words, his focus is on his dick, not your feelings.

Good luck. Why don't you just focus on older guys until he grows up?

Originally posted by fabled

Alright now....I just started hanging out with this guy....I like him a lot and we've been flirting and whatever, and according to a friend of his, he feels the same. I really want him and I to be a couple, basically what I am asking is what is the best way for a girl to win you over? Is there something in particular that a girl can do to make you melt? I need advice, cause usually my shy ass never makes the first move.

Don't tell him you like him, then get drunk and get on other guys...and the next day start dating some other random guy that you have been also spending alot of time with...:(

rule #2 is : if you want to announce that you are a girl just do it and stop making pointless threads trying to put your point across in a round about way. . just say "im a girl and i want to be jocked like kettie by all these graffiti writers because paint on guys hands turns me on."

just say that and you will already be another famed 12oz slut, just show us your legs or some shit.

A Fuckface is You.

Dear Diary,

There is this boi in my p.e. class. he is soooOSOOOOOOOoooo cute. hee hee. but like i dont know what if he doesn't like me. or thinks my fat ankles are fat. or that my mustache is not cute like my mom does??! i hate life. i'm gonna become bulimic. okay bye hee har har.

p.s. justin timberlake is soooooooooo gonna have my kids.

Archived