I need a doctor

Rimshot

Over this past week i've been feeling really ill, and im not sure what the hell it is, so i need your input to help me figure out what the hell this is.

Woke up one day with a terrible soar throat, it would hurt to swallow and i feel all stuffed up, over time, the whole stuffed up thing went away, but the soar throat symptom continued to trouble me.

Then the whole throat thing went away, but the stuffed up feeling came back ten times worse. Currently i cant hear out of my left ear, and it feels like im on an airplane that is landing, like my ear is about to pop, BUT IT WONT. It sucks, my nose is all runny, im feeling really tired, and its hard to multitask.

Im thinking its a flu, but im still kind of skeptical. If you have any clue or suggestions that will help better my situation, im all ear(haha)

No allergies, besides grass and cats. I smoke tobacco and "da chronic," but i have stopped ever since i had these symptoms.

IMPORTANT: Im not gay, so dont go mouthin off that i got a soar throat from sucking a dick, or anything else your dirty minds can conjure up.

Any input of to which medications would help would be appreciated as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sarahyoulose

personally i think it sounds like a sinus infections

which would explain

nose, throat, ear problems

those are nassttyy and they will hang around for a while unless you have antibiotics.. which will clear that shit right up

ewwwww

it's either that or a reaction to all the dicksucking.

Originally posted by iquit

if you have strep throat, you need antibiotics or you could die. seriously, a virus can run its course with no meds, but if you have an infection you need to get some antibiotics. go to the doctor.

well if you quit sucking the dirty cocks this shit wouldn't happen to ya.

ok, now for some seriousness it sounds like a sinus infection to me too. If your poor like me and your just going to wait it out and hope it goes away get yourself some hot peppermint tea. It will help your sore throat and help to clear out your sinus's. Also it would be a bad idea to start taking a multi-vitamin on a daily basis to help up your immune system along with either taking vitamin c daily or drinking a large glass of OJ in the morning.

There is also "sailors medicine" where in if you decide its an infection just get drunk and hope the alcohol kills the germs.

Archived