I mock your value system!

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YEAH AND?

YOU'RE A NON-DESCRIPT FROM FUCKING IRELAND WHO WRITES "BARD" AND HAS TO POST YOUR OWN BOOTLEG FLICKS FOR ANYONE TO EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE... TELL ME WHO YOU ARE TO TALK AND I'LL TELL YOU A GOOD ONE ABOUT A MUSHROOM THAT WALKS INTO A BAR...

I HOPE YOU GET BLOWN UP BY A CAR BOMB....

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

do u actually know shit about the ira? have u ever been in the near vicinity of a place when a terrorist bomb goes off? i have. and it was an ira bomb. so please have respect and shut up

Originally posted by sneak

do u actually know shit about the ira? have u ever been in the near vicinity of a place when a terrorist bomb goes off? i have. and it was an ira bomb. so please have respect and shut up

The IRA? christ - you dont have to know shit about the IRA to get blown up in Ireland. Its a full scale religous war in Ireland. the prods vs. the cathos..

YEAH AND?

YOU'RE A NON-DESCRIPT FROM FUCKING IRELAND WHO WRITES "BARD" AND HAS TO POST YOUR OWN BOOTLEG FLICKS FOR ANYONE TO EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE... TELL ME WHO YOU ARE TO TALK AND I'LL TELL YOU A GOOD ONE ABOUT A MUSHROOM THAT WALKS INTO A BAR...

"speak when spoken to"

Who am I to talk? - a faceless individual on the internet, duh. That who we ALL are to talk. Whats your snappy comeback again? Oh yes....

HA HA. I'M FLATTERED YOU CARE ENOUGH TO REPLY YOU CORNBALL. GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL WHILE YOU'RE ON MY DICK, BITCH PLEASE

:P

YOU WOULD BE FACELESS IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY YOURSELF BY POSTING BAD PHOTOS OF YOUR BAD GRAFFITI... INSTEAD YOU'VE MADE IT CLEAR YOU'RE JUST A DESPERATE AND SAD LOSER FROM A 2ND RATE COUNTRY...

HA HA. I'M FLATTERED YOU CARE ENOUGH TO REPLY YOU CORNBALL. GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL WHILE YOU'RE ON MY DICK, BITCH PLEASE

YEAH, SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

YOU WOULD BE FACELESS IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY YOURSELF BY POSTING BAD PHOTOS OF YOUR BAD GRAFFITI... INSTEAD YOU'VE MADE IT CLEAR YOU'RE JUST A DESPERATE AND SAD LOSER FROM A 2ND RATE COUNTRY...

I'm sorry, but that statement implies that I've posted my face in a flick. And I haven't.

You don't get it do you? You follow me around the board telling me I'm a toy, so what? If I were uncomfortable with my skill level, I would hardly be posting it up would I?

I mean, am I really the only one who envisions the little net-nerd kids from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back every time they read one of red's posts?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

The IRA? christ - you dont have to know shit about the IRA to get blown up in Ireland. Its a full scale religous war in Ireland. the prods vs. the cathos..

i seem to remember there was a ceasfire some years back??and prods vs cathos is a bit simplistic , in reality the current troubles are a bit more complicated than simply a sectarian divide.

YEAH AND?

:lol:

Guest platapie

stop bitching about us americans. and party i see what you guys look liek on wild on its awesome. you should come hane wiht us DPC kids and we will show you how to have fun. stop worrying about all the worlds problems and its downfalls and relise its party time!

Archived