I Miss Summer.

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 15 2004, 08:05 PM

forecast for melbourne tomorrow:

Wednesday

Fine. Mainly sunny. Freshening wind. Min 11 Max 33

that's celcius, nigga

Athens Today

Currently:

17°

High: 19°

Low: 9°

And its suposed to be winter

Oh yes...I miss summer. Not everyone is lucky enough to live in Greece! Ha..

Like today, I like jogging, but I hate hate hate jogging in the cold. I like going out at night and painting, but not when its cold either. It is nice however, to just chill out at home or a cafe and drink hot cocoa or eat yummy soups.

IMG_9111_513.jpg

Nothing like staying up all night in the hot Naples heat and watching the sunrise.

Originally posted by why write?@Nov 15 2004, 07:55 PM

I hate the winter, and i love the summer...this is the anti-winter thread, if you hate the winter....step it up, this fucking cold weather in NY is just shitty...Anyone else with me on this? or are you all winter lovers? do you like freezing? :burn:

I fucking love the winter because i curl up with my chick and hump her under the warm covers while rain falls outside.

Fuck summer man....can't escape the heat, balls get sweaty, barbeque smell inside my fucking house all the time, hippie assholes running around in the park.

Up Winter....snowboarding, get to wear my best and most bad ass clothes, humping my chick under the sheets on rainy days, mobbing down to the bar and getting loaded with my friends while we watch our breath steam the glasses, christmas presents, eating all that goooood holiday food, being on 12oz all day and not feeling bad about it, the lovely sensation of my fingers freezing, snot, etc....

Can't fuck with winter