i miss summer

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GoBiloe

haha all the posts ive been looking at so far have me, makro, mr toad and ms bomb replying to them.. we all should get lives. but its all good man, we're going to be the best of friends. hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhjdshvjklasndvjnjnmnm,n fuck.

yeah summer's nice, with nice girls who love you then dump you and make you die wehn it's fall after more than a yeah and fuck and blah blah

summer's good for bombing the shit out of things. and yeah massachusetts can suck my dick. so can nyc. fuck everything except summer and girls. or...do fuck the girls. actually, fucking is such a crude way to put it.... make love to the pretty girls who love you. yay. METAL... listen to metal.

im going to go get some ink pretty soon.

*most rambling post of 2002*

ahh summer, south of italy pretty girls, nice beahces, warm sea to swim in,cheap beer and the non existant buff....;) ;) ;) :) :cool: :cool:

summer...

i cant wait for it...during every other season then summer i just sit at school n try to hold onto my grades.it seems like summer was just a month ago it seriously does...damn i remember all the bud girls beer bombin everyday : spent: ahhhh just killin shit...the good times...i wish it stopped snowing / raining up in this bitch please god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heated:

Archived