i met trifey

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: i met wifey

i can't stand some british people. like there was this dude Paul Bettany that was on jay leno and then conan obrien a couple nights later (the dude that played in that tennis wimbeldon love story movie thing)... on leno he insulted american pronunciation, baseball, basketball, and on and on... then on conan he did the same, but this time conan made fun of his british accent and impersonated brits and then that dude got all heated and angry... he could dish it out but couldn't take it. yet he lives in new york and it was in america where his acting carreer took off. talk about biting the hand that feeds you

i hate americans too.

seriously, you know my steez. shit is never gonna fucking work out anyway, so you might as well jump in fucking headfirst and give your peoples something to talk about over beers on a rooftop after it all goes to shit. what's the worst that can happen? she's fucking bananas and makes your life hell? been thurr. tickets from ny to london are mad cheap. do that.

the worst that can happen is that shes a member of the huge Islamic population in BATH, of course that where all the BAthists are, hesh gets theres and before you know hes on TV... "american AL queda caught again"...."man trys to bring down airliner with mase, ends up masing himself and getting duffed by other passengers".... isalamahesian

i knew you'd have some shit to say. she doesnt even live in london' date=' she lives in Bath, whereever the fuck that is....cant be far from london, that whole country is like the size of new jersey[/quote']

yes dude i was in bath today .

good city i live right by it.

well......

in my experience..moving cross country or the globe (in your case) is a big no-no. Fuck all that shit. Have her come to you instead.

then again, you didnt ask. so please disregard this statement. Good luck heshmonster

well shes got a kid so i dont think shes moving here.

i tend to fall in love and have these uber crushes every two weeks or so whenever i meet a nice girl. as i've said before "this one is different"....haha.

highnotes:

lightskinned w/ freckles

wears her hair in a mohawk

squirts

loves rap and graffiti