i met this hooker named ralph. she cooked nice spaghetti (friday 18th june 2004)

Abracadabra

plans:

tonight- dinner with the family. a couple of my aunts have a birthday coming up, and much like my pizza lunch today it will be free. lickem. i think i'll be heading out for drinks after dinner with friends.

saturday- chillaxin. have to hook up some magazines/t-shirts or whatnot for a friend who sent me a large package from the states (if you're reading this, don't worry, i'm not gunna stiff ya).

saturday night- a friend recently returned from o/seas, and my other mate finally got a saturday night off. gunna go out and get blind.

sunday- hungover

spill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wed.

work finishing up my current project and preparing the next.

today

chilled worked a bit

tomarrow

work, go to target to get some beanbag chairs for the studio, thought it would be a nice touch. hang out with people at night

sat

work

work more

hang out at night, don't know whats up yet.

sun

work

paint

work

skate

work

i work a lot, but as a wise man once told me "if you're doing something you really like for a living, you'll never work another day in your life"

Friday - I was hoping to go and see The Reason but I couldn't get time off work. So I have a glorious night of work to look forward too.

Saturday - Go downtown, buy some new shoes, markers, etc. Catch up with the hizzomies. Get drunk, as is the custom....

Sunday - Nothing. Eat ice cream all day probably

Guest 40ozProphet

Friday - A friend of mine who moved to another state is coming back for the weekend. Eat 2C-I with him. Go to sleep at 8 am.

Saturday - SLEEP

Sunday - No plans

Bleh...

Today - My fiend is having a cookout but right now (8:20Am) the weather looks pretty shitty. If canceled, "DODGEBALL" is the answer.

Saturday - About a week ago I left my paint at the "super chill spot". (Don't ask, don't feel like explaining) Anyways, going back there tomorrow to paint.

Sunday - Play with myself.

edit*FRIEND.

tonite...party with my friend who i havent seen like in 3 years at an outside bar with hopefully scandelously cald women

sat....KEXP party at bowery ballroom, with the wrens

sun....fathers day...grab some dinner and some drinks with pops..

ofcourse the standards

highness

new york times

meet the press

sunning

tonight: roll to S.F. with the missus and maybe meet up with vinyljunkie and assorted criminal friends. Get thine drink on and make it home safe

saturday: I am a groomsman in a vietnamese wedding. Only white guy for miles but I didn't want some creep paired up with my gf. Massive hotel party at night attended by various bay area writers

Sunday: Pacific sound day party with lots more drinking, barbequeing, watching my gf prance around in something transparent, eating pot brownies, etc...

The first eventful weekend I have had in months.....thank god

ungh.... so busy!

Friday

- finish stupid amounts of work

- got to the dojo for my orange belt grading

- pack for the weekend

- try to crash early

Saturday

- hitch a lift out of the city

- deejay a wedding for a friend.

- hope that they have the same sence of humour that I do.

- get drunk

-crash somewhere, still not decided

Sunday

- try to get home

- in to work for DVD authoring

- crash, or maybe go see the girl.

Friday: Watch the lil bro play his lil league game and play the 2nd place team....

Saturday Morning: School and turning in bogus ass homework...

Saturday Night: Bowling per usual definetly gonna win some money(could have won last week and didnt get in pots)...

Sunday Morning: Cleaning my disaster of a room....

Sunday Night: Working on Science homework.....

Archived