>>i met the devil tonight <<<

southburna

so im at the tattoo shop and ias im finishing up my last client this girl walks in and says she wants a tattoo of soem traditional sparrows /swallows or what not ,so i tell her to come back in half an hour .she rolls out and comes back in half n hour like i told her to i had her design ready ,now ive been married for two years now, but been with the same chick on and off since i was fifteen (im 25 now)so ten years yeah whatever. so anyways she fills out paper work and gets her shit ready then out of ,fucking ,nowhere she busts out "yeah so i just got my nipples pierced " and at this point im like yeah whatever bitch .you knwo cause i dont give a shit im a proffessional. so im like" yeah cool" i see tits all day long "well come on back im ready " so she comes back and im like look the tattoo doesnt require you to take off your shirt but it does require me being in that area im just letting you know so you wont feel uncomfortable and shes like naw im down ,yeah im down .i just showed some piercer my tits for half an hour i dont care im down ,OK when a chick says that it could mean two things shes down or shes down ,ok so im a dirty minded motherfucker mind i said im a professional before ,when its in front of me i act a donkey son . so im like ok your down well lets do this (the tattoo) all my years of tattooing i get cute chicks that offer blowjobs for discounts but half the time they aint about shit they full of shit ,and let me tell you out of no where this chicks squirming and tossing and shes like man this would be less painfull if i was gettin head right now

OK MY DICKS EARS ARE LIKE" WHAT WAS THAT"

so i play my roll as a cool mutha you know you got to give but dont give in type shit so i keep tattooing her and mind i say her piercing makes an apperance ,im like "oh my bad " so she says naw like i said "im DOOOWWWNN" man i don tknwo wich head is thinkin at this point im horny im tattooing im a proffessional <i cant type .....so i finally think ok im married and my wife is the shit ,i would hate for her to get felt up by some perv ass nigga actin like hes into the tat .well deep into the tattoo and heavy hornatic conversation she liek so your married girlfriend fiancee (MAAAAAN :( ) after about what felt like half n hour of hesitation .im like yeah im married *gulp* n you shes liek i was engaged but he was a dipshit ( picture in you head time a hott ass chick ) and he was a lame ass he only wanted to have sex twice a day and that was too much for him (*DICK PENIS * THOUGHTS *IN A LIL JOHN VOICE* YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH ) so im like yeah what a lame ass shes like yeah right i mean you look like you can hang for a while (naw for real sh esaid that ) so im starting to feel even more liek a perv cause in my mind im thinkin" man you little skinny bitch im gonna break your back " so im like awww it aint like that .......fellas i got game trust me it gets better ...........so shes like well i dont know plus his dick was curved to the right im like aaahh i dont know about all that i really dont care.so im like man i need to cool off so i tell her ok you can take a quick break .......when she comes back remeber how i told ya her nipp made an appearance well she just totally pulls off her shirt and says is this cool . :shook: :shook: FUUUUCK ...god must have been right there notting his head shruggin his shoulder goin aww shit nigga you in for some shit ,cause temptations was a mutha fucka right then and there ....so in a shook up little boy voice im like yeah tha- aats c-cool but fuck it my game face is back on im ready for round two and she says it SO DO YOU LIKE GETTING HEAD ? CAUSE I LOVE GIVING IT .

OK THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS AND ILL CONTINUE THIS AS SOON AS I GET SOEM ANSWERS

1 - A BLOW JOB ISNT TECHNICALLY CHEATING IS IT? AND

2- GETTIN OFFERED A BLOW JOB AS GRATUITY IS LIEK GETTIN A MILLION DOLLARS RIGHT ?

3 WHAT WOULD YA HAVE DONE ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were me, and she was dang bangin', I'd take the blowjob, but I still wouldn't give her a discount.

Getting a blowjob is far from getting a million dollars. Not even close, I'm sure. Getting a blowjob isn't even like getting a hundred dollars, unless it's from a girl you'd pay a hundred dollars to get a blowjob from.

hey abc yeah your right punctuations were invented for a reason . there you happy , and yeah you guys are right ... i didnt take the blow job i just figuered she was skanky and the last two tattoo artist probably did take the bjs so i had to pass its just hard being tempted n all and i dont give anybody discounts

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 19 2005, 05:26 AM

good job idiot. i hope your wife finds out.

and, if for whatever reason you come out of this thinking "oh, it wasn't cheating" then you should feel completely ok with telling your wife what happened right? go for it. you fucking bitch.

:haha: good thing your not my wife huh?

If you're married, let's hope your wife is somewhat classy/intelligent/all that good stuff. If you're gonna cheat on your wife, it's gotta be on someone almost as or more classy than the wife.

But then again, if I was married to, say, Elizabeth Hurley for that long, I'd probably want to fuck a low class LA street walker once in a while - just to get it out of my system. :D

you sound like a fuckin pig to even THINK that's not cheating.

-i agree w/ boxcars. If you're cool w/ the idea of some skank giving you a bj, you should be cool with telling your wife all the nitty-gritty details, whether it happened or not.

you should also be cool with your wife fuckin around behind your back, cuz karma is a bitch.

That was entertaining...(Agreeing)

Well man, as I see it, you fucked up. Getting married ten years ago was a total mistake. Take this experience as everything you could have had and now can not.

I will bet though that you didn't turn down a blow job, but rather didn't ask/offer. I don't know...I just wish I had a job that allowed me to peek at more tities...

Imagine how many dicks all girls suck...It doesn't matter if she had sucked a dick 20 minutes before walking into the shop. I bet if dude wasn't married and in a clear moral predicament he would have grabbed hold of her hair quick enough to make it change colors.

You never know about most *girls and I guess that's what I'm getting at..

**And guys of course..I'm sure we're worse statistically..

While 2% of ya missed the point in this ,the rest of you guys giving the advice you did or feedback good or bad i thank you . Yeah karma is a bitch and hey believe this story or not it happened it is what it is ,i know for a fact i didnt take home chick on that offer for the simple fact that i have been faith full for the past two years and didnt want to see it all go down the drain .Plus no tonly could i get fired bu tit might have been a set up of some sort .well anywho the point of this was that i heard once that it was a sin to lust or think of such sorts of events with someone besides your significant other that even if you think it its just that bad

well i feel like shit

not only cause i cant spell but for being a sleezball slime bag .and a previous post you pointed out that i should tell my wife well i did she was devistated and now i feel worse i feel low like dirt and spelling is far from my mind mr abc so fuck off ,for real ya i feel like shit ,thing is temptation is a mutha fucker and i almost fell for it i dont knwo what made me hold back but i knwo one thing the woman ive been with for the past ten years is the one for me but somehow now i dont feel as if i deserve such a woman i feel liek i deserve a skanky whore bag that offers tattoo artist blowjobs for her own pleasure

damm!

to all the ladies on here if you knew me you know im not a sleezbag so i apologize

well, if you told your wife, i'm sure she's devastated and hurt,

but at least she'll respect that you told her the truth.

and if she truly understands you and your job as a tattoo artist,

i'm sure she will also understand the kind of temptations you

go thru being around all that flesh.

cheer up, you passed one of the many challenges

you will face as a married man.

and this is coming from a married woman.