Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

>>i met the devil tonight <<<

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by southburna, Jan 19, 2005.

1. southburna

southburna Member

so im at the tattoo shop and ias im finishing up my last client this girl walks in and says she wants a tattoo of soem traditional sparrows /swallows or what not ,so i tell her to come back in half an hour .she rolls out and comes back in half n hour like i told her to i had her design ready ,now ive been married for two years now, but been with the same chick on and off since i was fifteen (im 25 now)so ten years yeah whatever. so anyways she fills out paper work and gets her shit ready then out of ,fucking ,nowhere she busts out "yeah so i just got my nipples pierced " and at this point im like yeah whatever bitch .you knwo cause i dont give a shit im a proffessional. so im like" yeah cool" i see tits all day long "well come on back im ready " so she comes back and im like look the tattoo doesnt require you to take off your shirt but it does require me being in that area im just letting you know so you wont feel uncomfortable and shes like naw im down ,yeah im down .i just showed some piercer my tits for half an hour i dont care im down ,OK when a chick says that it could mean two things shes down or shes down ,ok so im a dirty minded motherfucker mind i said im a professional before ,when its in front of me i act a donkey son . so im like ok your down well lets do this (the tattoo) all my years of tattooing i get cute chicks that offer blowjobs for discounts but half the time they aint about shit they full of shit ,and let me tell you out of no where this chicks squirming and tossing and shes like man this would be less painfull if i was gettin head right now

OK MY DICKS EARS ARE LIKE" WHAT WAS THAT"

so i play my roll as a cool mutha you know you got to give but dont give in type shit so i keep tattooing her and mind i say her piercing makes an apperance ,im like "oh my bad " so she says naw like i said "im DOOOWWWNN" man i don tknwo wich head is thinkin at this point im horny im tattooing im a proffessional <i cant type .....so i finally think ok im married and my wife is the shit ,i would hate for her to get felt up by some perv ass nigga actin like hes into the tat .well deep into the tattoo and heavy hornatic conversation she liek so your married girlfriend fiancee (MAAAAAN :( ) after about what felt like half n hour of hesitation .im like yeah im married *gulp* n you shes liek i was engaged but he was a dipshit ( picture in you head time a hott ass chick ) and he was a lame ass he only wanted to have sex twice a day and that was too much for him (*DICK PENIS * THOUGHTS *IN A LIL JOHN VOICE* YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH ) so im like yeah what a lame ass shes like yeah right i mean you look like you can hang for a while (naw for real sh esaid that ) so im starting to feel even more liek a perv cause in my mind im thinkin" man you little skinny bitch im gonna break your back " so im like awww it aint like that .......fellas i got game trust me it gets better ...........so shes like well i dont know plus his dick was curved to the right im like aaahh i dont know about all that i really dont care.so im like man i need to cool off so i tell her ok you can take a quick break .......when she comes back remeber how i told ya her nipp made an appearance well she just totally pulls off her shirt and says is this cool . :shook: :shook: FUUUUCK ...god must have been right there notting his head shruggin his shoulder goin aww shit nigga you in for some shit ,cause temptations was a mutha fucka right then and there ....so in a shook up little boy voice im like yeah tha- aats c-cool but fuck it my game face is back on im ready for round two and she says it SO DO YOU LIKE GETTING HEAD ? CAUSE I LOVE GIVING IT .

OK THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS AND ILL CONTINUE THIS AS SOON AS I GET SOEM ANSWERS

1 - A BLOW JOB ISNT TECHNICALLY CHEATING IS IT? AND
    2- GETTIN OFFERED A BLOW JOB AS GRATUITY IS LIEK GETTIN A MILLION DOLLARS RIGHT ?
    3 WHAT WOULD YA HAVE DONE ?

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

PUNCTUATION WAS INVENTED FOR A REASON YOU FUCKING RETARD. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE A NOVEL AND WANT PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ YOUR STUPID STORY, USE IT!

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

If it were me, and she was dang bangin', I'd take the blowjob, but I still wouldn't give her a discount.

Getting a blowjob is far from getting a million dollars. Not even close, I'm sure. Getting a blowjob isn't even like getting a hundred dollars, unless it's from a girl you'd pay a hundred dollars to get a blowjob from.

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

dude, you're married. doesn't that answer your question? so yeah. it's cheating. if you caught your wife giving the blowjob, you'd consider that cheating, right?

and what abc said, too.

5. ilovedrunk

ilovedrunk Member

excellent point effyou

6. fethasmcgraw

fethasmcgraw Junior Member

dude, your married. dont fuck up, a blowjob from some skanky bitch isnt worth a failed marriage.

7. southburna

southburna Member

hey abc yeah your right punctuations were invented for a reason . there you happy , and yeah you guys are right ... i didnt take the blow job i just figuered she was skanky and the last two tattoo artist probably did take the bjs so i had to pass its just hard being tempted n all and i dont give anybody discounts

8. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

good job idiot. i hope your wife finds out.

and, if for whatever reason you come out of this thinking "oh, it wasn't cheating" then you should feel completely ok with telling your wife what happened right? go for it. you fucking bitch.

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

ok wait. so.. you didnt take the blow job. i call bullshit.

i call bull shit on this whole fucking story. this shit didnt happen. you arent even a fucking tattoo artist. go make my hamburgers bitch.

10. southburna

southburna Member

:haha: good thing your not my wife huh?

11. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

It is cheating.

But I still want to hear the rest of the story.

* edit - nevermind. It was told.

12. southburna

southburna Member

id post the flicks but im not the one to burn anybody ! plus i wanted to know i was in the right not get fuckin lectured on grammer and brutal name calling i aint trippin though it happened and i was a good hubby and didint take the offer

13. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

boxcars, I can actually vouch that dude is a tattoo artist. If you're really that concerned, that is.

14. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

if you want people to read your pathetic attempts at the english language, at least put in the effort to make the story readable.

15. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Hello, my name is anonimojo, and I have herpes.