I met a girl at the Eye doctor, where do you pick up chicks?

dpuerto

I was at the eye doctor 6 weeks ago. I was supposed to go a few weeks before then, but I had a string of events causing me not to go on a particular date. A couple court dates, interviews, forgot, things like that.

Well I finally get in there, and I sign in my name, and in struts a fine gurl, and I cooly grab a magazine and sit down. She must have seen me too and caught onto my "i can fuck you retarded" vibe, as she slid in the chair adjacent to mine. We get into some good conversation and begin flirting, her name is tara, and she's beautiful.

I get called, and i tell her i will see her in a minute. they take my contacts out and put me in a room, and I thnking damn I hope i look her straigh in the eyes when i see her, but then i hear PSssst! David! and she's back on my nuts, this time touching me, i'm touching her, we're laughing, she's glad my contacts are out so i wont see her clearly, but i assure her she is fine ass hell by saying just that and looking her up and down, turning her around, all that shit. We're having a good time, and she tells me she has double vision from a car accident but she aint cross eyed so dont start that shit... anyways, I am thinking this is wrd, because whatever the hell it is she sees in me must be of the chain because she wanna see it twice ya dig?

So anyways I get out, stall on my shit, waiting for her to come out, and she aint coming. I am like fuck this is some bull, and i kept waiting. So i write her a letter and leave it with the receptionist and leave.

I never did that before(the note thing), and i wasnt sure how she would take it, but luckily that was the right move because she calls me and says she got a man, but she wouldnt have called me if i hadnt left the note, because she would have turned me down for the phone number...

ANyways a few days later she breaks up with her man and we've been dating ever since.

Where have you all met special chicks at.... not the usual pussy hnging out in the cubs, bars, and house parties you frequent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SOme crazy chick emailed me and said she had been watching me drive around and was hoping i had a big hard dick to satisfy her every fantasy.

I thought it was my ex so i tld her to quit sending me the bogus ass emails... then i called the ex and verbally told her. today the person said they were disappointed in my response.

Her name is allison... should I go for it? I never met anyone off the internet before.

Originally posted by dpuerto

SOme crazy chick emailed me and said she had been watching me drive around and was hoping i had a big hard dick to satisfy her every fantasy.

I thought it was my ex so i tld her to quit sending me the bogus ass emails... then i called the ex and verbally told her. today the person said they were disappointed in my response.

Her name is allison... should I go for it? I never met anyone off the internet before.

Yeah, and while you're at it you should give your bank account over to the prince of Nigeria so he can transfer his funds to the states and give you a percentage.

Then buy some cheap prescription pills.

I also have an invisible car you might be interested in...lemme know.

might sound like im chatting shit but i met a bird from a eye clinic as well one time, i was with my friend he was getting his eyes tested so i had to wait in the reception area, the receptionist was beautiful, say about 19 i just started talking to her like i known her from somewhere before just seemed so natural no worrys, nerves anything man surely other peole no wat im on with, well anyway everytime i was talking to her we was just getting closer to each other every second and just lookin in those eyes and thinkin of how bad she was and wat i would love to do with her and she was just doing the same man i just felt like going for it there and then and it proberly would of happened but i dint, next minute my friends come out and hes in a rush to go, and me and the girl just snap away from each other quick time shes lookin at me while talkin to the doctor and im lookin at her while talkin to my mate, we go i say bye, i leave it for a while i go back and shes not there anymore....fuked up.....

but on the other hand while i was on interail this year i was on a train from copenhagen to hamburg and i met a very nice girl now im in touch all the time and i should be visiting here soon!!:king: ......yes travelling you tend to meet alot of girls man its cool especially sweden man the women are so outgoing they love to party it was fun...............i would recomennd a trip to europe man on a interail shits a eye opener for real!

Originally posted by dpuerto

Well I finally get in there, and I sign in my name, and in struts a fine gurl, and I cooly grab a magazine and sit down. She must have seen me too and caught onto my "i can fuck you retarded" vibe, as she slid in the chair adjacent to mine. We get into some good conversation and begin flirting, her name is tara, and she's beautiful.

What a cringe life.

yet another reason to go to college...

i met my current girlfriend on

the very last day of school,

when everyone was moving

out of the on campus apartments.

we were both graduating and

just happened to bump in to

each other as we were throwing

away old crap in a dumpster.

she had been my neighbor for 2 years.

lo and behold, she lives 5 minutes