i m a biter

Guest virus

shit talkers

do not talk shit on posts it makes a man feel shit cuz he comes for tips and u give him beef ? pls respect outher writers and not give them beef

and i m talking as one who has been trough all beef so comeon alittel respect to each other

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by virus

listen evreybody cut the beef on me aight? i admit i bit virus name and i bit giants charecter so cut the beef on my posts just give me help or dont give me shit

btw props tp virus on the name and to giant on the charcter

just had to quote it so you couldnt edit your post and have a differnt thing

lol lol lol.....u should be banned on stupidity virus....have u ever thought no one will ever have respect for u.... just because of the name and shit.....w/e....i would tell a toy to keep it up....but camon now.. u are writing virus....... can u suck his dick and giants anymore on the sketches?.... the worst part..... is u cant even bite!.... w/e im sry.... but beef is part of the game........

Re: Re: i m a biter

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by virus

listen evreybody cut the beef on me aight? i admit i bit virus name and i bit giants charecter so cut the beef on my posts just give me help or dont give me shit

btw props tp virus on the name and to giant on the charcter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol: man you really have to come up with another name......this is horrible you are what us graff writers hate and want to deminish.......pick another name this is horrible

Re: WHY DO YOU HAVE LIKE 5 THREADS??

Originally posted by HECZONER

NONE OF THEM GOOD BY THE WAY!!!!

I'M ALWAYS WITH YOU hEcZ... I DONT HATE YOU VIRUS... IT'S JUST THAT I'M TIRED OF SEEING DEAD END THREADS AND YOU GOT A MAJORITY OF THEM... FUCK THESE HATERS, KEEP DOING YOUR WORK, JUST MINIMIZE ON THESE THREADS. ONE

mEn@cE*:king: wE

Re: Re: WHY DO YOU HAVE LIKE 5 THREADS??

Originally posted by mEn@cE

I'M ALWAYS WITH YOU hEcZ... I DONT HATE YOU VIRUS... IT'S JUST THAT I'M TIRED OF SEEING DEAD END THREADS AND YOU GOT A MAJORITY OF THEM... FUCK THESE HATERS, KEEP DOING YOUR WORK, JUST MINIMIZE ON THESE THREADS. ONE

mEn@cE*:king: wE

dude no offence to Hecz but menace all u do is agree with hecz and suck up to him. what are you. his bitch?

Re: Re: Re: WHY DO YOU HAVE LIKE 5 THREADS??

Originally posted by Spec.tre

dude no offence to Hecz but menace all u do is agree with hecz and suck up to him. what are you. his bitch?

they are crew dude.... and good boys....

i believe sumone lost there speaking privelages?:rolleyes:

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by spec

fuckin' a, now i'm hungary. and i got no food, thanks a lot ass :)

I have some left over cheese salsa fish sandwhich if you want it? ;)

"virus", the reason people are talking shit about your sketches is because every sketch(thread) is a weak attempt to bite. Yes, your "original" shit may suck now, but you're more likely to get some positive tips on how to improve if you post what you really did on your own.

Archived