I love School

Gnes 37

8 page reports

reading 5 chapters for tommorows quiz

stereo stolen out of my car on school parking lot

people with the im cooler than thou attitude

waking up at like 6:30 in the morning for a 4 hour lecture

security kicking you out for not wearing IDs causing you to miss class

your car getting towed cuz they didnt see the parking decal on your tinted windows in this 115 degree wasteland

paying for textbooks 5 classes and textbooks ranges from 25 to 70 bucks a class

education not worth the money but worth the paper

in a dark mac lab with unadequtte lighting and the keyboard buttons are black and im doing my report and im not a good typist

i live 25 minutes away from my school by car

boy i just love school oh yeah its also year round too woo fucking hoo

kill me please, http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

------------------

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>

Broken Schooled

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

school starts monday

back from vacation saturday

six hour time difference

early class

let's get this party started right

"paying for textbooks 5 classes and textbooks ranges from 25 to 70 bucks a class"

this semester is the first time i spent less than $150 on books. usually its like $200-$300

"i live 25 minutes away from my school by car"

i hate driving more than 10 to get anywhere. waking up at 7:50 to get to a 8:30 class isnt doing me any good either. it takes me like 30 min to get to school on the freeway

"education not worth the money but worth the paper"

i feel like i was getting a better education in high school than i am now college-a motherfucking university. good thing i have a scholarship so all i pay for are books.

i swear...if i ever become rich im using all the money to build a college...i swear it is the best buisness to go into...where else could you charge someone to learn, charge them for the materials they need to learn, charge them the price of a nice apartment to live in a 7 by 15 box with another person, charge them to eat and then on top of that charge them at least 200 dollars to park a quarter of a mile from where they live...and all you have to give them in return is a peice of paper...but they have to buy a gown and hat in order to get it...man, i cant wait

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

i go to the official [or un-official] graffiti writer's university somewhere in the east coast.

my books this semester cost nearly 500 dollars.. maybe more..

u think that's bad.. lets talk about tuition.

i could save that money and buy a nice car and a decent pad.

but hey.. i'm going to the university which makes big writers.. well somethign like that.

and i'm kidding about how my university makes a good writer.

Yeah one of my classes is an online course. The fucking place where we get our assignments and practice quizzes is not accepting our passwords. The teacher emailed us like 4 different ones. The bookstore was out of the book I needed for this class. They said it "should" be in tomorow. I went "tomorrow" they said they're expecting it "any minute now, check back tomorow". So this went on for a week. I still don't hink they got it. Oh let's see my other class we have to buy a 50$ book that is going to be worth 1$ by December. There's already a new edition being circulated. It's almost like being forced to buy 50$ worth of stock knowing it's going to be worthless in 4 months. I feel like I should just bend over so they can fuck me in the ass a little bit deeper. What about waiting in lines to get my parking permit and school ID cause they decided not to send them out in the mail any more cause a bunch of "College Student's" were posting them everwhere except where they're supposed to go.

But really kids Education is the way to go. Ha!

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Archived