Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I love school, but I sure hate MATH.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dirtydoses, May 7, 2006.

1. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

So its the end of the semester, and I know I have 3 A's, but then there is math. Its really coming down to the wire here, and if I bomb the final I probably won't pass the class. If I pass, well then hey, here is the end of struggling with math since 9th grade. I'm at wits end thinking about having to re-take this damn class. I need all the help I can get here to pass this shit, so any shouts of good luck are greatly appreciated.

Fuck math.

What subjects bother/bothered you the most in school?
    :mad:

2. how how are are you you

how how are are you you Member

trying to hide my boner was pretty much the most annoying thing i had to go thru in school

3. FANTOMowl

FANTOMowl New Jack

dont feel too bad, your just as retarded as me

4. dirtydoses

well its nice to know i'm not alone!

5. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

engrish... mla format sucks.

6. FANTOMowl

FANTOMowl New Jack

why hide a boner

7. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

iom haveing trouble with chemistry now
    but everything else is good, i just took
    mt s.a.t on saturdayy

8. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

if you need help, i can try my best to help you out.... i know how bad math can be, shit's not easy/fun..

but if u need help, just let me know... u can keep this thread going for HW help or some shit.

right now, im hating my Control Systems Engineering class. it's not hard, its just the structure of the class that's getting to me.... that and my Linear Active Circuit Design class is a doosy.

but my most hated class was probably physics...o man, me and physics had it out for each other

9. dirtydoses

yeah i'm just really hoping the things i know outweigh the things i don't know on the final. as for now i'm expecting the worst, which is shitty because i need to try and think positive about it, just so i can slip by!

tomorrow is the day.

10. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

triple posts suck

Last edited: May 7, 2006
  11. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

double posts suck

12. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

fuck math for sure...luckily i only have one more math class and i am set.

finals do seem like that have been a lot crazier for me this semester compared to others.

13. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

OMG i think i just broke the new world record for repeated posts.... 8! wow ...

14. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

the hell? i had 8 posts going, now only 3... something is wrong i tell you! i think it's math comming to haunt me...

15. how how are are you you

how how are are you you Member